Series selected incorrectly and can't overide (1 Viewer)

PoBear

Portal Pro
April 17, 2006
Northants, United Kingdom
I'm having problems with three series that are being matched incorrectly.

The first is "M*A*S*H", this is being detected correctly and the episodes have been added but is also being detected as a second series of "AfterMASH", even though I correct the entry to M*A*S*H it is still being added to the database every time it does a scan.

The second is "Arena (1975)", this Is detected as "Arena". If I correct the entry it's ignored when I go to episode matching and the original entry of Arena is used. The directory is correctly labelled.

The third is "Imagine..." this is matched as "Imagine That", even though I correct the entry when I get to episode matching it's using the detected entry. I can't match this with the directory as Windows deletes the trailing dots.

I don't know if this is relevant or not but I'm getting an error message when going from series to episode mapping saying "the series xxxx is still in edit mode" where xxxx is the last entry that I changed.

I can't correct them in MP with a forced lookup as only the AfterMASH entry is listed.

Amy idea.

Thank you.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
The edit mode error is because that box is still in edit mode and changes have been made, select another box but don't edit the entry and try again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom