Set true directx fullscreen in mediaportal (1 Viewer)

oshri

Portal Member
November 29, 2010
Home Country
Israel Israel
so did it work?
if you are trying to get 23.967 hz refreshrate, you will need to add a custom resolution (with that refreshrate) in the ATI control panel

I didn't find a solution yet.
It is not because of the 23.976 refreshrate. The problem is the same in all refresh rates.
Right now the only solution for me is to use XBMC. In XBMC everything is smooth with no dropped frames in any refreshrate.
I really prefer MediaPortal but i just can't watch the video with so much dropped frames.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so did it work?
    if you are trying to get 23.967 hz refreshrate, you will need to add a custom resolution (with that refreshrate) in the ATI control panel

It is not because of the 23.976 refreshrate. The problem is the same in all refresh rates.
    Right now the only solution for me is to use XBMC. In XBMC everything is smooth with no dropped frames in any refreshrate.
    I really prefer MediaPortal but i just can't watch the video with so much dropped frames.

Have you tried to disable the thumbnails? Uncheck "Autocreate thumbs" for TV/Video. (MP Config -> GUI -> Thumbnails)
    =Thumbnails.png

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...MediaPortal_Configuration/13_GUI/3_Thumbnails

oshri

Portal Member
    November 29, 2010
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    so did it work?

Have you tried to disable the thumbnails? Uncheck "Autocreate thumbs" for TV/Video. (MP Config -> GUI -> Thumbnails)
    =Thumbnails.png

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...MediaPortal_Configuration/13_GUI/3_Thumbnails

I tried it right now.
    When i unchecked "Autocreate thumbs" the movies became unwatchable. I can hear the sound but the image freeze.
    When i changed it back it made things better but video is still unwatchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom