SetupTV issues switching from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro (1 Viewer)

AquAticO

August 30, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello mm1342000 and Joe O'Mara,

first of all thanks for your help.

Obviously it had to do with DivX as now the error message isn't there anymore. But, here comes the next problem, it still doesn't work.

I get the error message "The graph building. Mostly your card is not supported by TvServer. Please create a report in our forum." And here I am...

My card is Hauppauge HVR 4000 and I'm trying to connect with the analogue tuner. I thought of a driver problem or something but with WinTV8 it works. I already installed the SoftEncoder by Hauppauge as I read this could be the problem. Drivers are up to date and I start to feel helpless now... :-(

Edit:

I reinstalled MP2 and it's still not working. I added the server log and serverError log.

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @AquAticO
    Obviously it had to do with DivX as now the error message isn't there anymore.
    Good. :)

But, here comes the next problem, it still doesn't work.

I get the error message "The graph building. Mostly your card is not supported by TvServer. Please create a report in our forum." And here I am...
    There are known issues with analog tuner support in the latest MP2 release, and this is one of them.
    You can try to install the latest snapshot and see if it helps:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-sr15-update-1-snapshot-2015-08-03.131533/

My card is Hauppauge HVR 4000 and I'm trying to connect with the analogue tuner. I thought of a driver problem or something but with WinTV8 it works. I already installed the SoftEncoder by Hauppauge as I read this could be the problem. Drivers are up to date and I start to feel helpless now...
    Yes, you will need software encoders for your card. :)

In general, please be aware that when you choose to use MP2 instead of MP1, you're choosing to use a "work in progress" instead of a "mature product". Therefore you should expect a few problems. In case you weren't aware: most people are using MP1, which does not have such issues.

AquAticO

August 30, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Once again, thank you for your help.

It now works as expected (with a bit of stuttering picture on some channels, but that must be a problem with the softEncoder, I had this before on MCE...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom