Several issues with TV (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3

Description
I'm currently testing with one tuner and have experienced the following bugs/anomalies.
a) Whilst watching a channel, a scheduled recording on another channel started. This causes the picture to freeze and some time later a box appears notifying me that the recording has started and then disappears. If I had left the room, I would have come back to a frozen picture and no indication as to what had happened. I suggest it would be more sensible for LiveTV to stop completely (i.e. get rid of the picture) and for a notification "LiveTV was stopped as a recording started" to appear and remain onscreen until manually cleared by the user.
b) I then started watching the channel that was being recorded, by clicking on the programme before it (the programme hadn't actually started yet). At the end of the preceeding programme, the picture froze. Going to the EPG and clicking on the recording programme and selecting "Play from Live Point" just returned me to the frozen picture of the previous programme's credits. I had to completely stop TV and then "Play from Live Point" to start playback again.
c) Whilst watching the programme from the Live Point, it has repeatedly frozen and I have had to stop TV and restart playback from the Live Point again.

Steps to Reproduce:
See above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom