short interrupts in sound and image by watching HD-TV and high quality online videos (1 Viewer)

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As title mention, by watching HD-TV (Entertain) or HD online videos there are often short interrupts in (6ch)sound and also in video playback (interrupts are just a few ms, but i can hear and see them what's really disturbing). There also seem to be a problem when the tv-channel changes from 2ch sound (usually commercials) to 6ch sound (movies etc). Also audio playback stops for a short time (about 1s or so) in that case.
    Comming from MP1, i would like to play with LAV-Settings but don't know how. In MP1 i needed to experiment with LAV-Settings because of problems in automatic audio/video synchronisation on my HTPC. I assume the problem now is caused by the automatic syncronisation, too. Could it be that LAV-filter checking every on and off for correct syncronisation and corrects it if theres a short lack?

I'm using MP2 (weekly snapshot 2016-02-07) since a few hours, had the problem also in MP2 Summer '15 release. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom