Short interrupts in TV - Timeshift Buffer (1 Viewer)

siggik2000

Portal Member
October 11, 2008
Bayern
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

since I installed the final release of MP and at the same time I added a second Sat card (Hauppauge Nova-HD-S2) I'm getting a strange behaviour. While watching TV the picture and sound stops for short moments every two minutes. I figured out that this happens always, when a new timeshift buffer file is created. I disabled my antivirus program, but still the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Siggi

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
I've found that when streaming live tv from server to client via rtsp/rtp, the initial playback on the 1st channel selection does take a number of seconds for the MP client to actually send the RTSP describe/setup and play messages to the MP TV server, however, subsequent channel changes as initiated from client from live tv are...
I've found that when streaming live tv from server to client via rtsp/rtp, the initial playback on the 1st channel selection does...
Hi guys, Since WMP was disabled for Windows 10, I needed a suitable replacement - and found success using Kodi as a front-end...
Replies
Views
The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a solution, only two "Workarounds". First is to try native TVE35 with MP2, i did not have any continuity errors or hickups with that constellation. Second would be to change the cam, I tried RTL HD with a Deltacam...
The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a...
Hi MediaPortal Support Team, I've a problem that really drives me crazy because I've no explanation for this phenomenon. Since a...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx If the bug you fixed was pushed to WIP 157 then it wasn't this issue. I just had another broadcast storm from a WIP 157 client.
@morpheus_xx If the bug you fixed was pushed to WIP 157 then it wasn't this issue. I just had another broadcast storm from a WIP...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description This is a strange one. About two days ago the windows 7, 8.1, 10, 2012r2 and 2016 server...
Replies
Views
Anyone?
Anyone?
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description I have a standalone Mediaportal setup with recording to a NAS. Timeshifting is to a local...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom