Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    MPI shows BlueTwo Wide twice

vertiger,
    :THX for the update.
    When I installed (from MPI) it seemed to think I had 2 BlueTwo Wides (see attached). There is only 1 BlueTwo Wide subdirectory in the MP Skin directory.
    What might account for this?

Attachments

• Shoutcast092.jpg
      Shoutcast092.jpg
      14.9 KB

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    vertiger,
    :THX for the update.
    When I installed (from MPI) it seemed to think I had 2 BlueTwo Wides (see attached). There is only 1 BlueTwo Wide subdirectory in the MP Skin directory.
    What might account for this?

jup, i know. The mpi installer is case sensitive. Updated the MPI-files.

Raymond_N

October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm having a problem with your latest version for RC3. When i first start Media portal it retrieves the list of categories bit when i click on a category it opens up a empty list, when i click back there are no more categories. to get the category list back i have to restart media portal. but i have not been able to get to a station list since the update.

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I'm having a problem with your latest version for RC3. When i first start Media portal it retrieves the list of categories bit when i click on a category it opens up a empty list, when i click back there are no more categories. to get the category list back i have to restart media portal. but i have not been able to get to a station list since the update.

hmm, last time i have tried it worked. I am now getting '503 service unavailable' from the shoutcast server. They may have technical problems. .....

rkooten

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    Home Country

Same problem here, though I had it with a previous version as well. The Shoutcast website seems fine though...

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Same problem here, though I had it with a previous version as well. The Shoutcast website seems fine though...

try this version - it seems they blocked the user agent again

also try this:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
    or this:
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; Media Center PC 5.1; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; InfoPath.2)
    as the useragent (sh plugin configuration)

--> you can also use this site, if you wish to use the user agent from your fav. browser

mrbert

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Rotterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi I tried copying the files from from the zip file but still no programs on shoutcast:confused:

Any more clues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom