[no Bug] Show a windows during the MP video (1 Viewer)

technick

Portal Pro
May 6, 2009
Home Country
France France
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 svn 25130
MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.3
Windows Version: Windows 7

Hi,

before the RC1 I launch a video or look TV then I press Windows on keyboard, launch graphstudio or click on a codec status icon and I can modify the codec settings an see the video on the screen. Now when I press the windows button, MP disapear and when I click on it icon the video stop. It became impossible to make codecs settings (for example ffdshow upscale) and see the result on the screen. It's for me a big problem. If this mode is need to have a correct video playing, I'm OK but we need a intermediate mode (window, full screen for settings, fullscreen)

Scythe42

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can't reproduce. I can jump with Windows+D to the Desktop, launch GraphStudio or any other program and video keeps playing.

technick

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Good news (for you), so it's a problem on my computer, I will search. If someone have the problem, I'm interested.

technick

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    No it's a bug...

I make something that I want make since 2 weeks : "Format C:"

So after a ultra clean install of windows 7, just windows, hardware drivers & Mediaportal this is the result :

I use a Zalman HD160XT Plus (::: Zalman, leading the world of Quiet Computing Solutions :::) so the TV is on second screen. If I run Mediaportal on the case screen I can have the menu bar and windows on the video but not on the TV. The bug appear if you use Mediaportal on a second monitor. Sorry for you ;-)

Edit:
    Now it's work... I don't understand. There is something in the dual screen, I try now to reproduce the bug :)

Edit 2:
    Ok for "no bug" it seem that there is a difference between change dual display with windows and change it in NVidia driver but probably not a MP bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom