Show MP info in secondary display (1 Viewer)

kurtko

Portal Member
July 29, 2006
spain
Hi,

I have a Zalman HD160XT with a 7'' LCD Display that is the secondary display with 800*600 resolution. How I can show the MediaPortal info (file name, lenght, time remain, time elapsed, playing, rewind...) in this secondary display?

Zalman HD160XT comes with Ziny Software that shows Windows MediaCenter, Mediaplayer and Winamp info, but it seems not compatible with Mediaportal.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

cybrmage

Portal Pro
May 30, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Zalman HD160XT comes with Ziny Software that shows Windows MediaCenter, Mediaplayer and Winamp info, but it seems not compatible with Mediaportal.

Actually, the software is the SoundGraph iMON software (the same as is used for the smaller VFD/LCD displays... V6.11.0601 is available on Zalman's HD160XT download page).
The iMON software is Microsoft MCE display compliant (in that it impliments the iMediaSink interface)... So it will work with any software that will provide data to an iMediaSink...

That being said... You should try using the MCEdisplay driver... It should provide data from MediaPortal that the iMON software can use for display on the HD160XT display.

EDIT: Ooops... I misread the Zalman site... I was looking at the HD160XT plus... but the MPlay software claims to be MCE compliant as well... so my suggestion may still yield some results for you...

PS: There is a new touchscreen driver... available HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom