show new episodes (1 Viewer)

alteeffour

Portal Member
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Would if be possible to highlight show banner (color or star) when there are unwatched episodes? Or even a new banner in the list called new shows that would just list all episodes?

Great plugin, it is an essential part of my mediaportal

mr3xcellent

Portal Member
January 15, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've had this same thought before. Maybe even show the number of unwatched episodes for the show.

Machismo

Portal Member
July 23, 2006
LA
Home Country
Something like this would be handy. Could add an banner at the top of the show lists that listed all episodes that were less than x many days old. Or even a context menu such as "List new episodes" that went to a new screen listing all new episodes.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I'm doing something like this right now. Would you be happy with an option to list only shows that contain any unwatched episodes?

alteeffour

Portal Member
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I know it might be more work but an option to display the number of unwatched episodes in the banner name would be my favorite option

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Hmm, in the banner itself is a huge pain. I can give you a Field that you can display in the description that shows when you hover series/season that displays the no. of unwatched episodes beneath them. Should be the same result.

mr3xcellent

Portal Member
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Displaying in the banner would be preferred.

An option to show the unwatched shows would also be a great feature.

I'll take what I can get. ;)

Machismo

Portal Member
    July 23, 2006
    LA
    Home Country
    "I'm doing something like this right now. Would you be happy with an option to list only shows that contain any unwatched episodes?"

Yes, this would be a step in the right direction. However, it would be preferred to have an option to list episodes that are less then x days old. The reason is, I have lots of TV shows but I don't watch all of them. A list showing all unwatched episodes would be huge in my case. A list showing only those episodes less than x days old would be of greater benefit. My wife regularly asks if any of the series she watches have new episodes. I can't remember most of the time and need to browse the directory to see when the last one was updated. If she could simply click an option to list all episodes added, say in the last week, then she would know if a new episode had arrived for the shows she watches.

Does this make sense?

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to look at this and I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever you come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom