Show Status TV Series - Little Update (1 Viewer)

bigmong

Portal Member
October 5, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
One thing I like to see is the show Status (Continuing|Ended) in the list view, so I added this in the config

In file %PROGRAMDATA%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml
on line 120 it should read <Enabled>1<Format><Series.InfoPanelLine2Value><FormatAs><Series.FirstAired>
All I did was add " [Trans(AiredStatus<Series.Status>)]" " [<Series.Status>]" to the end of the line.

Now it looks like
XML:
<Enabled>1<Format><Series.InfoPanelLine2Value><FormatAs><Series.FirstAired>[<Series.Status>]
sorry I don't have any screen shots but its the same sort of thing StreamedMP does,
just thought I share this with everyone.

Updated: 05/08/2013

Last edited:

Chubler

Portal Member
July 14, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
Thanks bigmong - Really missed that piece of info.

This info was how we first found out Medium had finished. after watching a really strange episode I noticed the "(Ended)" tag and then I'm going :eek: and had to check on-line.

bigmong

Portal Member
October 5, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
@mb76pl @Chubler
I'm glad this little addition was helpful to you both :)

@Chubler
Yeah that's the main reason I like to see it, watching your favorite show and then spot [Ended]
/insert screams and shouting "no they can't"

Chubler

Portal Member
July 14, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
This doesn't seem to work for the current version. It appears to be the Trans() function, because if I remove this I get "AiredStatusEnded" or "AiredStatusContinuing", which serves my purpose but looks ugly!

I suspect there are not translations for these strings setup in the translation tables, it's a shame the support for this useful information appears to be dropped from the default titan skins now.

bigmong

Portal Member
October 5, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
This doesn't seem to work for the current version. It appears to be the Trans() function, because if I remove this I get "AiredStatusEnded" or "AiredStatusContinuing", which serves my purpose but looks ugly!

I suspect there are not translations for these strings setup in the translation tables, it's a shame the support for this useful information appears to be dropped from the default titan skins now.

I just updated to the current version at like 2am yesterday
I will have a look into this tonight :) and see if there is something I can do.

bigmong

Portal Member
October 5, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
Sorry for the Delay, but I have updated the first post :)

had to change " [Trans(AiredStatus<Series.Status>)]" to " [<Series.Status>]"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom