Showing more than 3 Latest Added Episodes on Homescreen (1 Viewer)

mascot

Portal Pro
November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is there any way to get "latest episodes" on home screen to show more than three at a time (I would like 10-12 at a time if possible! I watch alot of series!) and also base this info on the SCREENING DATE and not the ADDED DATE? If I do a backfill download on some old series missing episodes or whatever I still want latest episodes on home screen to show the LATEST screened... ie the newest episodes of my series.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Maybe if LatestMediaHandler plugin can add support for Trakt plugin's calendar it could be possible

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    But MP-TVSeries already showing latest added. So how it is possible to combine them?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I remember that there was talks of adding the ability to add the watched/unwatched filter to Latest added view directly in the backend rather than hacking the database, didn't this feature make it into the plugin in the end? Or have I overlooked this when configuring the plugin?

Emph

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I remember that there was talks of adding the ability to add the watched/unwatched filter to Latest added view directly in the backend rather than hacking the database, didn't this feature make it into the plugin in the end? Or have I overlooked this when configuring the plugin?

Emph
    Not sure if this is what you mean (General tab on the bottom):
    Recently_Added_Unwatched.PNG

Although this somehow still doesn't work for me. The 'New' tag stays on the banner after watching the new episode.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Although this somehow still doesn't work for me. The 'New' tag stays on the banner after watching the new episode.

It didn't work for me, sadly, But also, I don't think it's the thing I meant. I want to browse the LatestAddedEpisodes and whenever one is watched, it disappears from that view.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom