ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hi Nephilim,

I am happy to see that this plugin is still alive.
I am still using a very old version of MP with the original Falkyre plug in.

I would like now to update to MP 1.0 and I have 2 questions:

1) Is it now possible to download trailers in the correct language? I mean, if you select an Italian theatre, to download in Italian, etc... Personnaly I would like french trailers with french theatres. Because if not, when the titles of the films are in french, you generally are not able to download any trailer.

2) The dates of the showtimes are month/day and that is very irritating. Because for European people, 01/09 means the first of september and not january 9!! So if you plan to go to see a film you have a lot of chances to miss it!!! Is there now a possibility to choose how the date is displyed in this plug in? (Depends of MTSA I think)

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

jimmyo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    X Dan Wikstrom

Great plugin! :D

Thank you!

Is it any chance to add Sweden also in futured version?

Why not? Can you suggest me a good site for trailers and showtimes?

Dont sure if Om aktuella och kommande filmer på bio i din stad. or Filmdelta - Världens största filmdatabas på svenskacan be used?

I would also like to see this great plugin support Swedish movie theathres.

A better site to use is Bioguiden.se | Välkommen till Bioguiden because it has 111 cities instead of sf.se that only covers 48.
    It was also used by another MP plugin called MyCinematique before and worked great

/Jimmy

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry to inform, but it's not working for Spain.

Maybe, anything is changed in your sources for spanish information. It seems a good plugin.

Yes it is... I'm working on...

1) Is it now possible to download trailers in the correct language? I mean, if you select an Italian theatre, to download in Italian, etc... Personnaly I would like french trailers with french theatres. Because if not, when the titles of the films are in french, you generally are not able to download any trailer.

The plugin already download the trailers in the selected language for Italy and Germany (the two country - with UK - modifed by me). I'm lookin for a good info source for french showtimes and trailers. Can you help me?

2) The dates of the showtimes are month/day and that is very irritating. Because for European people, 01/09 means the first of september and not january 9!! So if you plan to go to see a film you have a lot of chances to miss it!!! Is there now a possibility to choose how the date is displyed in this plug in? (Depends of MTSA I think)

I'm looking into the problem...

Bye,
    Nephilim

Mafamaticks

January 13, 2009
    I can't find any theaters for my city on a fresh installation. When I put my zip code or the name of my city in, nothing comes up.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I can't find any theaters for my city on a fresh installation. When I put my zip code or the name of my city in, nothing comes up.

Wow wonderful! It 'a quiz! We have to guess what city you live!
    I start: Timbuktu, Mali

;)

Bye,
    Nephilim

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Thank you very much Nephilim for your answer and the time you spend on this plug in.

For France I think the best source is allocine.fr where you can find everything. But the actual plug in (Falkyre) works fine except for trailers, I don't know witch source it uses: it downloads all the information in french, it finds all the theatres and the correct showtimes. Really, the only problem is for trailers, so I think that the only thing to do is to change the url for trailers and nothing else (except the date format but this is another story!)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    :D
    - is it possible to download fanart if the translated name is different from the original name?

The plugin already use the original name the get fanart. But there are some problems handling the original name from the source site for Italy.
    I'll fix it it soon...

Thank you.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Dan Wikstrom

Portal Member
    August 12, 2008
    Eskilstuna
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    X Dan Wikstrom

Thank you!

Why not? Can you suggest me a good site for trailers and showtimes?

Dont sure if Om aktuella och kommande filmer på bio i din stad. or Filmdelta - Världens största filmdatabas på svenskacan be used?

A better site to use is Bioguiden.se | Välkommen till Bioguiden because it has 111 cities instead of sf.se that only covers 48.
    It was also used by another MP plugin called MyCinematique before and worked great

/Jimmy

Yes, i didn't know about that site :eek:

Of course is better to use that you suggest. :D

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

/Jimmy

Yes, i didn't know about that site :eek:

Of course is better to use that you suggest. :D

Yes, good site. But... Where's the trailers?

Bye,
    Nephilim

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom