ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
How do you uninstall this plugin? When I click on uninstall under MPinstaller, it says This package contains a plugin, use MPinstaller to uninstall it.

Simply do wthat it ask to do. Go in your Mediaportal folder and launch MPInstaller click on "Extension Manager" e remove the plugin...

Just for ask: why do you want to remove the plugin?

Bye,
Nephilim

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
I am really sorry, I tried everything I could: installing, uninstalling, uninstalling all MP stuff and I ALWAYS have the same problem: MyShowtimes is unable to download any theater, whatever is the country and the city!

It works with you, so I don't understand why it does'nt work for me! Above all that it is not the first time I am using this plugin, since it exists, I always used it and downloaded the last versions!

Here is what I am doing: I downloaded your package and extracted it. I took the MTSA.exe and put it into a folder I created under C: I called it MTSA

I clicked on the MPi logo (brown box) but when I then go to MP configuration and under the installer tab there is nothing. I click on "install" (in that section of MP configuration) and that opens my computer folders, I search the MPi for MyShowtimes and then I begin the installation process that always ends on the theaters that are not found...

It seems to me that in all the previous versions, the MPi installer (brown box logo) was always showned on MP configuration MPi installer tab automatically. And the installation was done simply by clicking on the "install" button. Now no, the Mpi package doesn't go to that section of MP. This is also why it is impossible to uninstall, it is impossible to follow the instructions of your previous post.

Well I don't know if I was clear but for me MP cannot live without this plugin, so I thank you in advance for your help!!

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
X Jean-Marc

I absolutely want to help you... ;)
I'll give a look at the installation process. Meanwhile, please, post your configuration.xml, location.xml, and mtsa.log files.

Bye,
Nephilim

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Thanks Nephilim to take time trying to see what I did wrong!
I post the files you are asking for. I don"t know where is the MTSA log file, I search and post as soon as I find it!

Attachments

• MTSA.rar
    30.6 KB

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Ok, I saw that normaly the MTSA.log would be into the same MTSA folder as all the other .xml file
As theaters were not dowloaded, the moviedata.xml doesn't exist. Maybe it is also for that reason that the MTSA.log file does'nt exist also, so sorry, I cannot post it!

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    How do you uninstall this plugin? When I click on uninstall under MPinstaller, it says This package contains a plugin, use MPinstaller to uninstall it.

Simply do wthat it ask to do. Go in your Mediaportal folder and launch MPInstaller click on "Extension Manager" e remove the plugin...

Just for ask: why do you want to remove the plugin?

Bye,
    Nephilim

Didn't realize MPInstaller was a seperate executable since the config screen says that tab is MPInstaller, thanks.

I removed it because I wasn't really using it, and wanted to remove anything that adds more variables for troubleshooting. The plugin is really nice though, I just don't goto theatres much :D.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ok, I saw that normaly the MTSA.log would be into the same MTSA folder as all the other .xml file
    As theaters were not dowloaded, the moviedata.xml doesn't exist. Maybe it is also for that reason that the MTSA.log file does'nt exist also, so sorry, I cannot post it!

:oops:

There was a problem when the HD480 trailer quality is setted... Sorry...

Fixed. Check fist post...

Bye,
    Nephilim

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    :oops:

There was a problem when the HD480 trailer quality is setted... Sorry...

Fixed. Check fist post...

Bye,
    Nephilim

Thanks a lot, everything is now working fine!! It's true that I didn't test with another trailer quality, I am a little bit stupid...
    :D

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I have an issue with the MTSA causing a windows error (the 'Send' 'Don't send' one)
    It seems to be when checking for the posters...
    Log attached

#EDIT#
    Deleted everything and tried again - after a few attempts it seems to be working again!
    :confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom