ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
nice patch on the posters. still need to double check them in MP, but it looks good with the posters so far. It is still downloadin the trailers at this point, but it seems to be pulling the higher quality files now.

YOU ROCK!!!!

thanks

hey, just a thought I had. would it be possible to schedule the time the update occurs time of day wise? I would love to be able to set it to update every day at 3:00 am. I am not up at that time, so it would be great to do it at that time. People could then schedule when they wanted, and not just 24 hours after I launch MP.

thanks

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
hey, just a thought I had. would it be possible to schedule the time the update occurs time of day wise? I would love to be able to set it to update every day at 3:00 am. I am not up at that time, so it would be great to do it at that time. People could then schedule when they wanted, and not just 24 hours after I launch MP.

Good idea... I'll do it in the next release.

Bye,
Nephilim

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hi Nephilim,

Could you see what happens?
My "moviedata.xml" is now empty and it seems that the grabber doesn't update anything (it says "showtimes updating" or something like that) but this message remains about 10 seconds and nothing happens, same thing trying a manual download.
Has something changed in Allocine.fr?
I am not using your last release but the previous one (january 17 I think)
Thanks for your help!

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Nephilim,

Could you see what happens?
My "moviedata.xml" is now empty and it seems that the grabber doesn't update anything (it says "showtimes updating" or something like that) but this message remains about 10 seconds and nothing happens, same thing trying a manual download.
Has something changed in Allocine.fr?
I am not using your last release but the previous one (january 17 I think)
Thanks for your help!

A little change in allocine.fr. I've fixed it. An update soon...

Bye,
Nephilim

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Updated. Check first post.

Bye,
Nephilim

P.S. Italian users only: per scaricare i trailers in HD (che non sono proprio HD) dovete prima cancellare i files presenti nella cartella Trailers. Inoltre i trailers HD sono in formato "mov" (Quicktime) quindi dovete avere Quicktime o QuickTime Alternative installato.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    it would be cool if we could get croatian cinemas too.. what kind of site do i look for for the grabber to work?

will this work?

KAMO.hr - KAMO - Kino program i filmska baza podataka

"zupanija" means the district, "grad" means the city

so you choose those two, choose time period and search by time period (all cinemas in the city) OR choose the cinema and search by cinema..

"pretrazivanje po terminu:" means search by time period, it would be wise to choose "bilo kada" or anytime there..
    "Pretrazivanje po kinima:" means search by cinema

would that site work?

KAMO.hr - CineStar Rijeka
    this is the example request for one cinema in rijeka (fiume) :)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Nephilim,

I need your help, I am unable to install this new package.
    When I click on "showtimes grabber plugin process" it says: impossible to find C: config.xml and of course, because it is with this grabber that you configure the C/:config.xml, so I don't understand why it says that BEFORE!!
    What I did wrong?

Thank you!

Cybertex

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Nephilim,

I need your help, I am unable to install this new package.
    When I click on "showtimes grabber plugin process" it says: impossible to find C: config.xml and of course, because it is with this grabber that you configure the C/:config.xml, so I don't understand why it says that BEFORE!!
    What I did wrong?

Thank you!

Yes, the first time configuration trigger some errors, but you should be able to press ok, and the configuration panel should open (in which you'll put it paths and other).

Does configuration panel show up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom