ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hey I installed the plugin but when it asks to get theaters It tells me It can't find it. So I'm not sure why. I'm using MP 1.0 and on vista
Did you read my previous post? :confused:
Same thing...

I've to work on it...

Bye,
Nephilim

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
May 10, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
just to let you know the 'plugin' you have uploaded on the first post is an incomplete build, its not been compiled yet, so we can't do anything with it because some of the required files are missing to build it ourselves.

also, ive somehow corrupted my showtimes install whilst trying to update this new one, which files do i need to edit/delete for mediaportal to think i no longer have showtimes installed (so i can reinstall it from scratch)?

thanks for all the work on this plugin!

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
adam_purkis;

try removing the plugin entry with some config tags in mediaportal.xml, probably somewhere near the bottom

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
just to let you know the 'plugin' you have uploaded on the first post is an incomplete build, its not been compiled yet, so we can't do anything with it because some of the required files are missing to build it ourselves.
Do you mean the ".mpi"? I've just installed it in a test environment and i works. Same for the MTSA application...
What do you mean with "its not been compiled yet"? There's no source code... ???

also, ive somehow corrupted my showtimes install whilst trying to update this new one, which files do i need to edit/delete for mediaportal to think i no longer have showtimes installed (so i can reinstall it from scratch)?

I don't understand... Just install the latest version...

Bye,
Nephilim

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
May 10, 2008
Home Country
@adam_purkis;

try removing the plugin entry with some config tags in mediaportal.xml, probably somewhere near the bottom

thanks figured it out with your help!

Do you mean the ".mpi"? I've just installed it in a test environment and i works. Same for the MTSA application...
What do you mean with "its not been compiled yet"? There's no source code... ???

Bye,
Nephilim

but the file you have attached in the first post as the 'plugin' isnt an MPI file, instead its the XMP, which i don't know what to do with :confused:

thanks!

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
but the file you have attached in the first post as the 'plugin' isnt an MPI file, instead its the XMP, which i don't know what to do with :confused:
I've check it several times and it's an mpi (that obviously contain a xmp)! You don't have to decompress it, it is not compressed...

Try download it again..

Bye,
Nephilim

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    @adam_purkis;

thanks figured it out with your help!

Bye,
    Nephilim

thanks!

hi Nephilim ! i have the same problem as adam_purkis ....this is no MPI file in the zip you post ...
    thank's
    ysmp

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    wall now i sucsess ... but i get error massage see screen ....

thank's
    ysmp

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    I've check it several times and it's an mpi (that obviously contain a xmp)! You don't have to decompress it, it is not compressed...

Try download it again..

Bye,
    Nephilim

sorry i have realised what is happening.. the website is automatically downloading the file as a zip, even though it is supposed to be an MPI, by changing the 'save as' to 'all files' and renaming it 'showtimes.mpi' it then works, for some reason it kept renaming it as a zip, which is why it wouldnt let me run it before..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom