ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    hey! I've just tested this new version and we're definitely moving forward! great job!

* mtsa.exe was stopped due to user set breakpoint (guess this is because of the debug compile), screenshot attached

* there is no default image if there is no movie poster anymore
    i still get this, screenshot attached..

* trailers now MOSTLY PLAY :) out of all movies in moviedata.xml, trailers of just two movies cannot be played ("i love you man" and "17 again")
    i've investigated this and noticed that there is quote sign (") at the end of the trailer link. this might be the cause!
    <location>http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2008/17again_033126/17again_trlr_01_480p_dl.mov"</location>
    <location>http://movies.apple.com/movies/dreamworks/iloveyouman/iloveyouman-tlr1_480p.mov"</location>

* other bugs from this post are fixed! (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...v2-2009-05-09-a-49668/index41.html#post417450)

EDIT: one more question: how come the trailer links are 480p, in config i have 720p selected? is the mtsa automatically adding lower quality trailers if selected quality is not available? (that is cool btw, i'd just like to know if thats the way it works)

Attachments

• 18-59-43.jpg
      18-59-43.jpg
      135.7 KB
    • testshowtimes.JPG
      testshowtimes.JPG
      14.8 KB
    • ShowTimes.rar
      30.6 KB

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    * mtsa.exe was stopped due to user set breakpoint (guess this is because of the debug compile), screenshot attached

It was a test... ;)

* there is no default image if there is no movie poster anymore
    i still get this, screenshot attached...

Fixed...

* trailers now MOSTLY PLAY :) out of all movies in moviedata.xml, trailers of just two movies cannot be played ("i love you man" and "17 again")
    i've investigated this and noticed that there is quote sign (") at the end of the trailer link. this might be the cause!
    <location>http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2008/17again_033126/17again_trlr_01_480p_dl.mov"</location>
    <location>http://movies.apple.com/movies/dreamworks/iloveyouman/iloveyouman-tlr1_480p.mov"</location>

Fixed... :D

Good!

EDIT: one more question: how come the trailer links are 480p, in config i have 720p selected? is the mtsa automatically adding lower quality trailers if selected quality is not available? (that is cool btw, i'd just like to know if thats the way it works)

Yes it does... But there was an error. Fixed... ;)

Check first post...

Bye,
    Nephilim

lutinatte

April 7, 2009
    Nephilim, I re-tried today & everything works just fine. There was some pb with allocine this WE I guess
    Thank you for this great plug-in

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Nephilim, everything is working PERFECT atm!! still need to stress test grabbing tomorrow when new showtimes for 7 days are out on kamo.hr site but i'm quite confident it'll all be good :)

awesome job! thank you so much!

edit: found a minor bug.. button id 2 (change view) is hidden when you play trailer and stop it..

best regards,
    se

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    error from MTSA

Hi all,
    This is really a great plugin and work almost fine to me but i ve an error everytime i start MP after few min (i suppose when MTSA.exe start) .
    U can see it below in the pic the grab seems work fine as i ve all the data in menu.

Attachments

• SS-20090512233230.jpg
      SS-20090512233230.jpg
      101.8 KB

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi all,
    This is really a great plugin and work almost fine to me but i ve an error everytime i start MP after few min (i suppose when MTSA.exe start) .
    U can see it below in the pic the grab seems work fine as i ve all the data in menu.

Please download the latest version at the beginning of the first post...

Bye,
    Nephilim

P.S. Conosci www.htpcitalia.net? Se non lo conosci dagli un occhiata (soprattutto al forum) ;)

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi all,

Bye,
    Nephilim

P.S. Conosci www.htpcitalia.net? Se non lo conosci dagli un occhiata (soprattutto al forum) ;)

Thx Nephilim this work fine without errors. Just a question.... is there any way to load theater from different cities in the list?

ciao thx again

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi all,

Bye,
    Nephilim

Thx Nephilim this work fine without errors. Just a question.... is there any way to load theater from different cities in the list?

ciao thx again

Yes, just separate each city with a '|' character (es. Roma|Roma/Tivoli). Dont' forget to separate 'Provincia' and 'Città' with the '/' character.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    edit: found a minor bug.. button id 2 (change view) is hidden when you play trailer and stop it..

Download it again.. ;)

Bye,
    Nephilim

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i just downloaded again but only file changed in the mpi was skin file for xfactor. plugin dll's and mtsa.exe are the same versions i already have. perhaps you forgot to include them in the package? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom