ShowTimes Plugin Suite V2 (2009/12/30) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treponem

Portal Member
December 29, 2008
...some problems here in Germany

Hi & thanks for this great plugin!

But I got an error here. I'm living in Germany, and so English movie titles are often translated in German - this leads to "umlaut" or other special characters.

When downloading the posters & trailers, "Wächter der Wüste" becomes "Wächter der Wüste.flv" and contains another trailer from another, random movie without special characters. Same with "Der Mondbär - Das große Kinoabenteuer.flv" (Mondbär, große) or other movies. The movies in the GUI also don't show the trailer.

Perhaps manually (or automatically - country depending) setting the codepage of the grabber could do the trick?

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy

But I got an error here. I'm living in Germany, and so English movie titles are often translated in German - this leads to "umlaut" or other special characters.

When downloading the posters & trailers, "Wächter der Wüste" becomes "Wächter der Wüste.flv" and contains another trailer from another, random movie without special characters. Same with "Der Mondbär - Das große Kinoabenteuer.flv" (Mondbär, große) or other movies. The movies in the GUI also don't show the trailer.

Perhaps manually (or automatically - country depending) setting the codepage of the grabber could do the trick?

Please tell me wich city and theaters you selected and i'll give it a try.

Bye,
Nephilim

treponem

Portal Member
December 29, 2008

Please tell me wich city and theaters you selected and i'll give it a try.

Bye,
Nephilim

It's Germany; city: mannheim

It was only found through text search, not postal code. I use all theaters, Odeon, Cinemax, Cineplex and Cinema Quadrat (if I forgot one: all).

I gave it a try just a few minutes ago, I selected to play the "Death Race" trailer, it played "Waltz with Bashir" instead. Selecting "Transporter 3", it played "High School Musical 3". Testing now: Australia -> Mondbär...

Restarted MP & tested again, same association. Opening the files on disk leads to wrong naming of the files.
I checked HD 720 as setting, but I only got small flv files were downloaded. Nothing weird in the log.

rmackay

Portal Member
January 1, 2007
New York City
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
.MOV Trailers

Nephilim,

I currently have a fresh install of MP 1.0.0.0 Final using Blue3wide skin, and Quick Alternative 2.7.0 installed.

I can't seem to get the trailers to play from the Showtime’s plug-in.. The trailers have downloaded with the .MOV file extension to the folder I selected in the configurations. But when i click on the play trailer button the screen flickers a couple of times, no audio of video is played.

Show times and pictures all seem to be working fine..

The MP error log states no Translation for id 71119924 etc. I have attached the logs for your review...

Any help would be great.. Thank for the great plugin.:D

Russ

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
x treponem

I'm working on...

x rmackay

Can you play .mov files in Windows Media Player?
Try with VideoLan Plugin for MP.

Bye,
Nephilim

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Plugin updated. Check first post.

Bye,
Nephilim

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Thanks NephilimDM!
    This, TVSeries and Moving pictures are the plugins I use ALL the time...

Fantastic!!

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Still no go on the missing posters :(

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Still no go on the missing posters :(

I've just tried and it works fine for me... :confused:

Check if your have 'defaultVideoBig.png' in your [Skin]/Media folder.

Bye,
    Nephilim

P.S. Have you updated the plugin, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom