ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

Fab55

Portal Pro
November 29, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Nephilim,

The crash seems to be fixed - Thanks.

But do you have a solution for my second problem?

Thanx
Fab55

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Nephilim,

The crash seems to be fixed - Thanks.

But do you have a solution for my second problem?

Thanx
Fab55

Sorry your city is not present in Filmstarts.de...
Try to notify them.

Bye,
Nephilim

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe there is an bug ? When the trailer is over and im not to fast to click stop on my remote mepo hangs with the black screen after a trailer is over. When i click stop bevor the trailer is over all works fine. Someone else have this problem to ?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nephilim: Thanks for your great plugin, but I have an issue using the 1.3.0 RC with your plugin: You write your Settings data into a MediaPortal.xml file in the Program Directory (and not in the Directory specified by MediaportalDirs, aka ProgramData). This results in the following:
    Either I have a MediaPortal.xml file in the Program Files Folder, MP will Crash when it is exited as it tries to write to this file which a user mode app is not allowed to do. Or
    I remove the file, add the settings to the correct MediaPortal.xml file and your plugin constantly pops-up a message that it can not download.

So 2 things I would suggest to change:
    1. Use the correct MediaPortal.xml file as specified in the MediaPortalDirs.xml
    2. Don't pop-up a message every time the download fails - this makes MP unuseable with your plugin. Also don't try to re-download every 5 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom