ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Log attached.
    I noted the following error but have no idea what it means:-
    2016-01-07 15.31.08 Error getting country movie data (The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

Attachments

• mtsa.txt
      4.1 KB

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Log attached.
    I noted the following error but have no idea what it means:-
    2016-01-07 15.31.08 Error getting country movie data (The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

Please try reconfiguring the plugin.

Bye,
    Nephilim

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Bye,
    Nephilim

One of the selected theaters (City Filtheater) was screwing up the grab! After deselecting it everything works OK for the remaining theaters.
    Any idea what happened? City Filmtheater was working last year, maybe they forgot to pay their yearly fee;)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Bye,
    Nephilim

One of the selected theaters (City Filtheater) was screwing up the grab! After deselecting it everything works OK for the remaining theaters.
    Any idea what happened? City Filmtheater was working last year, maybe they forgot to pay their yearly fee;)

It works for me. Try to changing city, choose some theaters then back to München.

Bye,
    Nephilim

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK did that and now when I try a manual grab with just City Filtheater it gets 2 days data (requested is 7 days) when I add additional theaters and grab again there are just 2 days for every theater. See attached MTSA log. 1st is the grab for just City! Did you get more than 2 days from City Filtheater?

Attachments

• mtsa2.txt
      7.9 KB

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nephilim

Hi,
    thank you for the NEW mtsa.exe Version.
    But I still have the Problem, that I don't get POSTERS and BACKDROPS anymore ... :(:(:(

Here is my mtsa.log.
    Perhaps you have any idea...

Thank you.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi again

Sorry but the MTSA log I posted previously was not as described, however it has gone bad again and I have nothing showing following the auto grab last night.:(
    Trying various things this morning I can get up to 4 days data with the City Filtheater deselected but nothing at all when selected.
    After a reconfigur and manual grab to a different city with again just 4 days, going back to München with just City Filmtheater selected still gets nothing for me, see attached 1mtsa.txt.
    2mtsa shows a manual grab for other theaters in München excluding City..
    So to summarise I have one theater which when selected kills of the entire grab and when deselected the grab works for the other theaters but just for 4 days!
    Please help.

Attachments

• 1mtsa.txt
      4.8 KB
    • 2mtsa.txt
      14.6 KB

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow

Hi,
    one question. Do you get PORSTERS and BACKDROPS after grab?
    These 2 folders are empty since weeks, but I think, that I changed nothing. :(

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As of my check today I have a full 7 days of data, so added City Filmtheater back into my selection and did a manual grab and no problems, a full 7 days for each theater:). The only thing I have changed is I deinstalled the Trailer plugin, which I assume was installed with Show Times so I do not have any trailers available at present, will try and re-install later and see how it goes.

@framelmike
    Not sure how it should look but attached is a screenshot of how mine looks.

st1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom