ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (3 Viewers)

Shurik

Portal Pro
December 13, 2006
Alberta
Home Country
Canada Canada
Re: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.2.1 (2011-08-29)

Hey there,

Keeps crashing my MP over and over. Randomly. Once it's switched off - everything is good. Not happy about this at all.

Couple of questions for the developer(s):

1. Why do I have to have all or nothing for trailers? Unless I pre-download them all, I cannot watch trailers on demand. This is annoying as I don't really want to download trailers for all movies, but rather want to watch 1-2 for those that I'm interested in.
2. Lots of movies are played in few different formats here in Canada - regular, 3D, IMAX and the listings have different sections for each. It's confusing in the plugin since these details are hard to see and you get few entries of the same movie in the list.

Thanks for your efforts!

mickb

Portal Pro
June 8, 2005
Travelling Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia

Hi

I have just started trying to use this plugin and am having an issue where the config.xml file is not being created in the C:\team-mediaportal\mediaportal directory. I have checked and ensured that the access to the directory has full read/write permissions and have run the manual download for the first time and have included for downloading of Trailers, although I use Online Videos for that and it works for trailers..

I am running MP 1.2 Beta and version 3.2.1 of Showtimes. I have attached a copy of the log file which seems to indicate that the manual download operated as required.

Any suggestions on a solution to this would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Mick

KaramH

Portal Member
November 23, 2011
AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.2.1 (2011-08-29)

Hi Guys!

When I'm browsing through Showtime everything works just fine as expected. Only when I'm trying to view the actual starting time of a movie for a cinema there is an issue: although the backdrop & cover of the movie have been correctly before, they now change to the cover of the 2nd listed movie and the backdrop of the 3rd listed movie. When I go back everything is fine again. I do not really understand that...

Witblitz

November 28, 2011
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Re: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.2.1 (2011-08-29) Fix South Africa please?

Is there a fix for South Africa?

The plugin works flawlessly otherwise, it finds city theatres, etc. But it doesn't find any movie info. I tested with UK theatres and it works.

Please advise, attaching log.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy

France & South Africa should be fixed.

x mickb

Sorry i can't reproduce the behavior.

Bye,
Nephilim

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Re: AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.2.1 (2011-08-29)

just to show you what my problem is, i made a quick youtube video. sorry for the bad quality though!

showtimes doesn't like me :( - YouTube

Now should be fixed.

X ALL

Please update Showtimes through MPEI installer.

MTSA autoupdate bug should be fixed too (please report about that).

Bye,
Nephilim

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.2.3 (2011-12-05)

Hoping for an christmas gift ;) (austria support)

Thanks
    pOpY

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.2.3 (2011-12-05)

Hoping for an christmas gift ;) (austria support)

Thanks
    pOpY

Here we are, I feel like Santa Claus... ;)
    Austria added (with german trailers).

Put one (or more) of the following länder in the city field: Wien, Niederösterreich, Oberösterreich, Steiermark, Burgenland, Kärnten, Salzburg, Tirol, Vorarlberg

Bye,
    Nephilim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom