Skin and Screen Editor (1 Viewer)

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    that is very nice!!! I can't wait for it.

hamheed

Portal Member
    September 14, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Getting Closer

Hi all,

I am getting real close to being able to release a version of the Skin Viewer so that more extensive testing can begin.

My plan is as follows:

1. Release the Skin Viewer and keep working on the rendering engine until we can properly render all the controls.

2. Once this is complete, I will begin work on the actual editor portion which will generate the XML files, however,

A couple of questions:

1. How do I go about posting the binaries??? I will eventually like to check-in all the source code as well, so people can start helping me out...

2. Is the XML format for the skins and controls set in stone? Can I make some suggestions on improving the XML format???

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1. How do I go about posting the binaries??? I will eventually like to check-in all the source code as well, so people can start helping me out...
    You can post it on http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediaportal
    under patches

2. Is the XML format for the skins and controls set in stone?
    Nop its still work in progress

Can I make some suggestions on improving the XML format???
    Sure, alway nice to hear somebody elses view on it

Frodo

A

Anonymous

Is this moving along, hamheed? I see you posted it as a patch, but no files released :? Can't wait for it 8)

hamheed

Portal Member
    September 14, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Yes... Work is still being done, and Ill post a larger update later in the week with new screenshots... Its starting to come together, but its a very large initiative so that's why there haven't been many updates lately.

Things are looking really good though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom