Skin Deep - only photoshop (1 Viewer)

munter

Portal Member
January 3, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hallo Guys and Girls
First post...
Been watching you for a while and would like to contribute.
Was so inspired by your work that I thought I would give it a try. Right now it’s just photoshop

“Just” need to make some more icons and figure out xml code ;-) Kind of hoping the Media Portal Editor will beat me to the xml part.

Please comment. - Good ideas and criticism are welcome.
Somebody got a good name - Skin Deep? Doesn’t look that deep to me.

MediaPortal.jpg

link http://muntertek.dk/mp/MediaPortal.jpg

Love the software

-Munter

munter

Portal Member
January 3, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Re: Skin

antonyfirewalk said:
The icons are taken from medion and the background is copyrighted to microsoft MCE 2005.Buttons taken from meedio..

Well you are right about the background but that´s about the only thing...

The icon (you are seeing here) is taken from a picture I found at www.corbis.com. I´ll find it again and post it...

Haven´t seen the medio theme you are talking about, the buttons are made from scratch in photoshop.
Please post the buttoms you are talking about I don´t want mine to look like something that is already made..

When I said criticism I ment constructive..

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
re skin

Sorry i didnt mean it as critiscm.im just unsure if we can use copyrigthed images. The buttons can be found in the mtuned1 skin for meedio.

A

Anonymous

It's different. I like it. I really like the icons and buttons. As far as the backround, you should be able to find a royalty free pic of a similiar setting.

A

Anonymous

first one.. the last one looks "too" polished!!

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would also prefer the first one! Compared to the first, the second is looking a little "boring". Don't know how to describe it better, sorry. Maybe you could also use something like "empty" as description...

Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom