SKIN MOD: BlackMyst Mod 4x3 (1 Viewer)

Stooo

Portal Member
December 7, 2005
Scotland
This looks really nice... do you know if it works with the 0.2 beta CVS versions of MP - that's what I'm running.

Or should I just give it a go ?

Stuart

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
stooo: sorry it doesn't work for the latest 0.2 versions of mediaportal or at least last time i checked it didn't and i haven't made any updates so i'm pretty sure it still doesn't work so far i've just been lazy and stuck with 0.1.3 so i wouldn't have to update it heh

thomas.wiktor: no the link doesn't work any longer but harley has been gracious enough to host it on his mp skins site you can find it there http://www.mediaportal-skins.net/index.html in the mods section

wannapvr: thanx i'm glad you like it and it's a mod on eLow's blackmyst skin which i used the graphics from his beta release of the skin so you can find the graphics there or you can pm on the forums i'm sure he wouldn't mind sending you the graphics

igalan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I just wanted to say that I like this skin a lot :) and I miss it since I've upgraded to 0.2 RC2. So if you consider to upgrade it, please keep us informed! ;)

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    Is this skin dead? I like it so much, because the colors looks nice in my CRT TV (great visibility). Have you icons for Sudoku, Mes Films, My DVD, My Poker and Web Browser?

Many thanks in advance,

.:FiDo:.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I will take a look at it.... when I get a chance. I will see what I can do.

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    Ok, thanks... in my modest opinion BlackMyst is much better thank DarkMetal, the colours in BlackMyst are cool... and icons also are great! really nice... I hope that you can post those icons soon to complete my skin... :wink:

Best regards,

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    Right now i'm trying to make hover_my sudoku.png but i don't know how to make the transparent shadow using masks, and save it in PNG format... can you help me? if you explain the method to me, i can try to desing more icons for this skin and will help you...

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2006
    Spain
    I've just found another bug, the plugin My programs is not working with this skin... it doesn't shows any icon or file... i've tried copying myprograms.xml from BlueTwo folder... but it happens the same... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom