Skin preview - Reflex - updated 18-06-12 (1 Viewer)

duncanvdlinden

Portal Member
September 11, 2011
Hmm how do i disable the RSS Feed in the BASIC HOME?
I can't find it in the Settings menu within MediaPortal.
Also not in the Process Plugin.

Running Mediaportal 1.2.3 and Reflex 0.0.0.161

It is in the InfoService plugin.

Thank You!
Never looked to this settings, have disabled it, but after that enabled it again, because when I disable the RSS Feed i'm having an grey bar without information on the skin, don't like that either :p But i can live with some custom more relevant RSS feeds for me!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    because when I disable the RSS Feed i'm having an grey bar without information on the skin, don't like that either :p

Maybe @pilehave can disable the grey bar if RSS Feed is disabled. I thought there is a visibility property skinners can use.

hi guys , sure have visibility property .... in Default's skin as bin use of this property .... so if you disable the RSS feed in InfoService plugin , also the BG bar will not view .... you can check the code in DW skin ,to be copy to your Reflex skin ... :)

EDIT : use this code : <visible>plugin.isenabled(InfoService)+string.equals(#infoservice.feed.enabled, true)</visible>

Last edited:

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That is correct. Just edit the references.xml in the theme folder to have 1.3.0

Hi there. That hint worked - thanks so far.

But there is another problem, don't know if it is my fault: I can't get the fonts to work. Where do I install the fonts, or has anyone else that problem?

Background: I have just installed MP 1.3 Alpha on a virgin Win 7, so there are just the old databases but no other parts from my former MP 1.2.

Greets Fafnir

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Looks great, but IMO the style of the home screen doesn't match the rest of the skin.

Actually, I agree. The backgrounds look great, but I would prefer to be able to turn them off. I haven't checked if this is possible. It certainly would be possible with a theme.

Regarding the plugin to configure some of the options, is it now possible to deliver these options in themes?

Kermit1974

Portal Member
    November 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    What a beautiful skin: Quick transitions and a cool, nordic design. Love it and - more importantly - Wife loves it :)
    But I'm testing the 1.3.0 Alpha, and haven't had any issues with the skin yet, apart from one thing:
    In the TV-guide, the color of the selected program now is the same color as the current program, making it really difficult til navigate.
    Furthermore I can't get the skin variations Green and Magenta to work.
    Anyone else having these querks?

I'm running a multiseat setup: WHS 2011 with ForTheRecord and HTPC is win 7 x64

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry for being on hold for so long, but my house is currently undergoing a major renovation, adding a 1st floor and two new bathrooms.

We are 3 children and two adults living in a caravan, and i spend most of my free time working on the house. I do not expect much spare-time until late fall, perhaps not until christmas. I do not have a working MediaPortal solution and is forced to watch TV on my 26" tv without TV-Server :(

I will work on the skin when I can, but no promises right now.

4irm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for being on hold for so long, but my house is currently undergoing a major renovation, adding a 1st floor and two new bathrooms.

We are 3 children and two adults living in a caravan, and i spend most of my free time working on the house. I do not expect much spare-time until late fall, perhaps not until christmas. I do not have a working MediaPortal solution and is forced to watch TV on my 26" tv without TV-Server :(

I will work on the skin when I can, but no promises right now.

That's fine as long as you continue with this great skin!

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom