[Skin] Reality - RealMP gone wide.....kinda - Updated 24.06 (1 Viewer)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    surfermc said:
    Inker,

I've just downloaded the skin. I think it looks really nice.

A couple of comments.
    TV
    1. TV guide - Cannot read upcoming programmes very easily there needs to be more contrast in the colours.
    2. Mini EPG - with the roundends the text overruns the boxes
    3. Mini EPG - the channel icons don't sit nicely in the boxes.

Mes Films
    1. You are missing Update button from the details screen
    2. The menus top left are covered by the box around the title.

Movies
    The sellected movie title initally appear blurred, as though there are two pieces of text slightly out of alignment.

Thanks for your efforts.
    MC

Thanks, I'll look at it, although is the Guide really that hard to read? I can see it just fine?

I know the problem with Movies (in fact, it should be everywhere not just in Movies), it only appears when the title is too long to fit into the textbox, then it wants to scroll and since I added some backdrop effect to that it has some trouble initially getting things into sync. I think I'll just remove this effect.

I'll probably update this weekend.
    Inker

surfermc

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2006
    Dorset
    Home Country
    England England
    Inker said:
    Thanks, I'll look at it, although is the Guide really that hard to read? I can see it just fine?

This is how the guide looks to me
    mpreality5sf.png

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    surfermc said:
    Inker said:

This is how the guide looks to me

Ok thanks, will be fixed this weekend.

EDIT: Will be delayed a few days, I was out of town ever since Tuesday and only just got back :-(

jabnet

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2005
    Spain
    great job, Inker! your skin is my favorite...

do you know how to apply to all folders the iconview in mypictures?
    I have a lot of folders, and I like very much the view of thumbs of all...

Tnx

baloubic

Portal Member
    June 10, 2006
    Bug?

When I try to use it, my system completely locks up... Had to do a system restoration.

Now I'm back to Razor, but would really like to try Reality if someone has an idea what could be wrong..?

pballs

Portal Member
    July 4, 2006
    strange prob with imdb/movie info view

Hi there,

Loving this skin, but having a prob with the movie info page.
    Under MyMovies, select IMDB for a movie, and the movie
    info page displays, but it has a black background, it doesnt show the MyMovies page in the background, and it used to in the rc4 version... I am using 0.2 with latest stable patches (new install)

An ideas?

Thanks,
    me.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'm on vacation right now, so I can't check right now. Basically I remember though that I had some probs with changing the tvguide colors before leaving which got me kind of frustrated I guess :). Also there is a problem with the TV OSD which looks wrong with long titles because I can't figure out how to assign a certain type of control to these labels. The IMDB thing is new to me though.

As far as locking up.........there really is nothing in a skin to lock your pc up. Are you sure its not just a conincidance? does it always crash? I have no idea sorry, except to say maybe try a different svn.

IconView on all folders.........I'm not sure, I think you can specify the default view mode in configuration (right click on shares) which should do the trick.

I won't be back until August, but I will check the forums every now and then. If anyone fixes any bugs in the skin until then (feel free to go xml crazy) please make sure you let the rest of us know here.

See you soon
    Inker

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Jup,

just waiting for a new stable release patch (.5) to come out for an update (uses a bunch of new stuff).

Inker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom