Skin Xtreme help please

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Skins' started by DJProject, July 5, 2013.

1. DJProject

DJProject Portal Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello!

I need your help please: I want to disable the topbar in skin Xtreme 1.2.0.0 in Mediaportal 1.3.0.0. With the plugin "Topbar" in Mediaportal Configuration it isn't possible to disable the topbar, the skin overrides this settings.

So is there another way to disable the topbar - only in skin Xtreme? With other skins I have no problem to disable it.

Thanky you!

Last edited: July 5, 2013
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Marduk65
    • Premium Supporter

Marduk65 Active Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0
    Home Country:
    Italy Italy
    Hi DJProject,
    if you don't want the topbar in Xtreme, you can enable fanart layout in skin settings and disable the topbar plugin in Mediaportal configuration.

For normal layout, disabling topbar plugin you have no effects because I have used an xml different from that one of standard topbar, to avoid the need of an MP restart to change colors of buttons when there is a switching between the different themes.
    The choice of having always the topbar for normal layout is related to the "basic design" of the skin, like was for the old Xface from which Xtreme is inspired, but for the future, if there are some users who wish to have it without topbar, I might consider the possibility to introduce another skin setting to enable or disable the topbar also for normal layout (I will ask for this to the community with a post in main Xtreme thread).

Hope this help for your need
    Ciao

• Like Like x 1
  4. DJProject

DJProject Portal Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Marduk65!

Thank you for your answer. This solution (with fanart) helped me. I don't need the topbar because I have a remote control.

Have a nice day!

• Agree Agree x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!