SKINNING - Suggest what graphics "look" you would like for the web interface (1 Viewer)

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey all, am I correct that with this plugin you will be able to control your client? or is it like extra display (or streaming version of your client) or both?

I could do some designing for the skin (Am I correct it is HTML and CSS?) Since the resolution varies, we should use a floid design (much like a iPhone app style)

Would this plugin give a use with an iPad or Android tablet the possibility to control MediaPortal as a remote?

J

joostzilla

Lets hope this makes ipad MP control possible.
Still waiting for a real ipad app though. (just as xbmc has)

Hey all, am I correct that with this plugin you will be able to control your client? or is it like extra display (or streaming version of your client) or both?

I could do some designing for the skin (Am I correct it is HTML and CSS?) Since the resolution varies, we should use a floid design (much like a iPhone app style)

Would this plugin give a use with an iPad or Android tablet the possibility to control MediaPortal as a remote?

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Made a concept for the Samsung Galaxy Tab (Android) with a StreamedMP feel... What you guys think?
The image is almost real life size... (a little bigger i think)
aMPdroid-Samsung_Galaxy_Tab_P1000_001.jpg

J

joostzilla

would be nice to have, by the way i have see XBMC is full working on Ipad as standalone app.

XBMC on Ipad

Greetings Harley

Harley, you have a big saying in the mp team. Couldnt you confince the team to officially develop an ipad and android app?
Now there are so many different android and ipad projects. But imho no real professional ones. I believe offering mp users a great app to control mp should be a part of the total mp package. Especially in this era.
And i do not mean a universal remote approach but rather the way xbmc does it.
Would be much appriciated. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom