[Videos] Skipping using mouse scroll wheel also activates top-bar (1 Viewer)

doclorenzo

Portal Member
October 18, 2009
Denmark Denmark
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever I use the scroll wheel to skip ahead in the video, the top-bar is activated (actually the < (back) button of the top-bar), and to either skip forward again or just to get rid of the top-bar I have to move the mousecursor away from the top-bar.
This was not the case before.
Indeed a very smal problem, but annoying when you want to skip ahead more than one step.

Does anyone have a solution?

MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta SVN 23831
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Show Player info while skipping Feature Requests 0
P Another Fast Forward/Rewind/Skip/Replay Question General 3
doskabouter 1.23.0 Crash when skipping in a dvd Bugreports 3
Rob Hexenmeister DVD Skip steps causing crash General Support 2
N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
BlueMax1916 [confirm] Music: Every 2nd track skipped MediaPortal 2 30
D Skip to end/live during dvbip recording causes it to stop playing instead. General Support 15
R MP 2.2 client spielt audio-titel kurz an und springt dann zum nächten Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
G [solved] Cannot skip when programme info is visible Archive 20
toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
morpheus_xx [WiP] OnlineVideos: New browser based playback support using WebDriver, new Amazon siteutil MediaPortal 2 6
toricred [solved] Configuring TV Server to use NAS General 5
vvulture Using Windows 10 MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
atlantic How to use Spotify inside Mediaportal? Listen Music 18
Megane Too much RAM used (over 2 GB). General Support 18
doskabouter 1.23.0 MatroskaTagInfo uses the wrong casing for tags Bugreports 27
D how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another Newcomers Forum 0
D I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from Newcomers Forum 6
M Can i use my Vu+ Zero 4k Tuner for Mediaportal? General 0
benicehavefun Using MePo TV Server 1.23 via MPExtended/WebMediaPortal as a Backend for Plex MPExtended 4
G MP1 TV Server "failed to upgrade the database" using MS Sql Server Installation, configuration support 3
1gkar Use Alternative Sites to Scrape Series Info My TVSeries 5
T Can Emprex 3009ARF III MCE Remote Control be used to toggle Fullscreen/Windowed mode?? Remotes 7
S [solved] Live TV subtitle issue if not using 100% font General 31
N [Proposal] Make text input using remote control easier MediaPortal 2 4