Not open for further replies.

jobyrne30

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi,

Ive integrated Gibman's tuner fix into the code (noticably reduces zapping times)

Thanks again miroslav22,

I was happy enough with the zapping times on my set-up as it was. Gibman's tuner fix wasn't a big deal for me but now it's combine with your EPG grabber I've seen a noticeable improvement in zapping times.

Excellent work ... extended thanks to Gibman for his code too.:D

g.sigalotti

Portal Member
    May 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

Ive integrated Gibman's tuner fix into the code (noticably reduces zapping times)

This version should also fix the incorrect time on programs for Sky Italia (if someone could verify this for me that'd be great)

Simply install over the previous version (note - it can be installed over a fresh MP 1.1.0 but you also need the main MediaPortal installer from a few pages back, otherwise you will get a version mismatch error)

Download Setup-TvEngine-svn-1.1.0.26100.exe from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Great work! i've tryed now the new versione and it works like a charm.. UTC problem perfectly resolved and grabbing SKY Italy fast and perfect!

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    miroslav22

If you can,

could you upload a new diff file as the one on page 110 seems corrupt. I have just applied it to the latest SVN however its giving a memory coruption error.

I would like to add the Sky Channel quick scan feature to complement the work you have done, with your patch it will be possible to add/change channels with every epg scan.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to recommend this patch for inclusion if you don't mind, I would also like to forward your name to the team as a developer if you don't have any objections.

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    Sure no probs - this should include the time fix I posted yesterday, but not Gibman's tuner fix.

The quick scan as part of the epg grab would be really good actually! It could automatically keep everything in sync when Sky juggle their transponders round. Let me know if you'd like any structure changes to help with this :)

Official inclusion would be great if it could be accepted! Theres one thing I'll have to make configurable though (the quick record menu) as this will affect non-Sky users. I'll look at adding a setting to the TV Service control panel for this.

Thanks

Attachments

• skyepg28thjuly2010.patch
      245.1 KB

keithwhite

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hi

I've installed your latest version and got it working with 4tr. Great its a big improvement on Zapping speed but there seems to be a problem with webepg. Although I have the grab set for 14days on the TVmappings tab its at 0 and I can't change it. Is this a problem I can fix, is it a problem with this SVN or is it one with 1.1.0 as a whole ?

Cheers

Keith

Hmmm I've done some more investigation. The GB Radiotimes grabber was set for 0 days, I've edited that to 14 days and that seems to work but I'm still not getting any listings. Below is the log file error message thats happening for most channels

2010-07-29 19:10:58.775400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: [2 of 28]
    2010-07-29 19:10:58.887400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: WebEPG: ChannelId: e4@channel4.com
    2010-07-29 19:10:58.987400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: WebEPG: Grab Start 19:10 29/07/2010
    2010-07-29 19:10:59.076400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: WebEPG: Reading http://xmltv.radiotimes.com/xmltv/158.dat POST:
    2010-07-29 19:11:00.399400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: HTMLPage: GetInternal encoding:
    2010-07-29 19:11:00.508400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: WebEPG: Listing Count 2
    2010-07-29 19:11:00.586400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: WebEPG: Program Count (0), Listing Count (2), Discard Count (0)
    2010-07-29 19:11:00.706400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: WebEPG: Program Count (0) < Listing Count (2) - Discard Count (0), possible template error
    2010-07-29 19:11:00.787400 [WebEPGImporter(8)]: WebEPG: Writing Channel: E4

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

Why are you using WebEPG with this DVB EPG solution? (curious)

Thanks,

J.

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    Hi

I've installed your latest version and got it working with 4tr. Great its a big improvement on Zapping speed but there seems to be a problem with webepg. Although I have the grab set for 14days on the TVmappings tab its at 0 and I can't change it. Is this a problem I can fix, is it a problem with this SVN or is it one with 1.1.0 as a whole ?

Cheers

Keith

Hmmm I've done some more investigation. The GB Radiotimes grabber was set for 0 days, I've edited that to 14 days and that seems to work but I'm still not getting any listings. Below is the log file error message thats happening for most channels

Hi Keith,

Ive never really used the web epg function, its possible but unlikely that any of this new functionality has interfered with it. Which was the last version you had it working correctly with? Did it work with any of the RCs?

Edit: Actually it is possible that this could have broken the web epg import as there are now extra fields in the program table. It could potentially be the SQL insert statements falling over. Im fairly sure the new fields allow null however, so ommiting them in an insert shouldnt fail.

Let me know if you still cant get it working and i'll have a look over the weekend

keithwhite

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Jay

I have both working normally. Webepg for the Radiotimes reviews and 14 days ahead planning (and manage multiple recording conflicts) and sat epg for any immediate changes.

Miroslav

Hmmm I was in the process of responding with details of the problem and just before posting it I ran webepg manually this morning it seems to be working fine again. Maybe this was a reboot that solved it or there was a problem with Radiotimes. So problem solved thanks for responding so quickly

Keith

g.sigalotti

Portal Member
    May 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

This version should also fix the incorrect time on programs for Sky Italia (if someone could verify this for me that'd be great)

Simply install over the previous version (note - it can be installed over a fresh MP 1.1.0 but you also need the main MediaPortal installer from a few pages back, otherwise you will get a version mismatch error)

Download Setup-TvEngine-svn-1.1.0.26100.exe from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Great work! i've tryed now the new versione and it works like a charm.. UTC problem perfectly resolved and grabbing SKY Italy fast and perfect!

... Hello.. i'm using your last version and it's great.. i've noticed only a minor issue, nothing special but i want to share.. I see that all the programs across 6.00 am of every day have end time truncated at 6.00. For example if a program starts at 5.50 and ends at 6.50 in the epg is recorded as 5.50-6.00 and there is an hole between 6.00 and 6.50. If program starts at 6.00 all'perfect instead.

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    Hi, I have been following and using DJBlu's EPG graber since the begining and its allways worked very well, many thanks, but I am a bit lost now in this thread. I have Version 1.1.0 final installed (the latest) so what do I need to install and do to get EPG on freesat and DVB-T please? Can someone right an easy guide please.

Many thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom