Sky IT / UK / UK Freesat EPG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandalf

Portal Pro
January 26, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have recently fitted a couple of new sat cards, maybe that is the problem. Anyway if I can find sky active on the list, then I will give that a try when I get home.

Just thought, I did not get BBC Three or Four from Freesat either, it seems likely that I have a missing transponder or more. Nothing has changed since replacing my 7010ix with a pair of compro S350 cards. I can only think that this may be the problem. Cannot think of anything else that has changed in the house.

jobyrne30

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I know ITV1 HD is but not sure about ITV HD - I check the frequency I've tuned in and will post it here

jobyrne30

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hi there,

My mistake... I was refering to ITV1 HD

Thanks,

J.

Right so , All ITV1-HD and STV-HD are on the SKY EPG but ITV HD is not. STV shows as up RED indicating it's Not free to air but it's not encrypted it's actually clear.

There are two clear ITV1-HD one transmitting Full HD 1920 X 1080 , the other is actually HD ready 1440 X 1080 , STV HD is also in full HD 1920 X 1080.

Frequencies are

ITV1-HD running @ 1920 X 1080 = Frequency 10936000 , Symbol rate 22000 , Polarization = Vertical

ITV1-HD running @ 1440 X 1080 = Frequency 10832000 , Symbol rate 22000 , Polarization = Horizontal

STV HD running @ 1920 X 1080 = Frequency 10936000 , Symbol rate 22000 , Polarization = Vertical. NOTE it tunes in as channel 3855 in RED under the channel listing

onetoomany

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    UK
    Love the freesat solution. Two questions / "how do I?"s (which might turn into feature requests!)...
    1. BBC HD and BBC1/2/3 frequently broadcast in parallel. e.g. Sherlock on Sunday night was on both channels. I had selected Record Series, but MP recorded both the HD and BBC3 versions.
    2. Is the Episode number / series number broadcast at all outside the description box - I'd like to be able to sort out the recordings by series; for example, I'd like to watch only the latest series of CSI because I've watched all the others. Currently, I have to trawl through all the descriptions on the recordings to find the new one.

Thanks

Richard

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    Hi Richard,

The series link should only apply to 1 channel (as the series id for the same episode on another channel is always different as far as I know). Are you sure you didnt create 2 seperate series link schedules (one on each channel?). If you select 'Schedules' from the TV home page, it will list all that are active (series links should be listed as "Series link on BBC HD" for example).

Series link should only record new episodes if the schedule was created over a new episode (as repeated/old airings also have a different series id) - Are you sure the CSI schedule isnt a "Record every time on this/every channel"? as this is different

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Jobryne30,

Can you please confirm the exact channel settings you have for ITV1 HD @ 1920 (all the details off the MePo channel config page will do) ;)

Thanks,

J.

jobyrne30

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Jobryne30,

Can you please confirm the exact channel settings you have for ITV1 HD @ 1920 (all the details off the MePo channel config page will do) ;)

Thanks,

J.

See attached image

Attachments

• itv1 hd.jpg
      itv1 hd.jpg
      25.2 KB

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi,
    Thanks for the details of ITV1-HD... If it is not too much trouble could you post the same for STV?

Thanks

Andy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom