Sky UK grabber (2 Viewers)

David230

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi, I am very new to media portal and I'm slowly getting my head around parts of the setup process. I recently installed 1.3 rc along with sky uk grabber and my epg populated fine just by simply using the "grab now" button within thr plugin. My only problem at the moment seems to be the programs schedule which although appears in order, the time is offset by a few hours!

Please could someone guide me on how to adjust the time offset for this epg setup as I'm running a pretty sweet Mediaportal frontend with nearly everything working the way I want it. Very pleased considering I dont know that much about it other than some of the basics learned through guides on here. I think I got lucky!!

thanks
    David

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I am very new to media portal and I'm slowly getting my head around parts of the setup process. I recently installed 1.3 rc along with sky uk grabber and my epg populated fine just by simply using the "grab now" button within thr plugin. My only problem at the moment seems to be the programs schedule which although appears in order, the time is offset by a few hours!

Please could someone guide me on how to adjust the time offset for this epg setup as I'm running a pretty sweet Mediaportal frontend with nearly everything working the way I want it. Very pleased considering I dont know that much about it other than some of the basics learned through guides on here. I think I got lucky!!

thanks
    David

Hi David,

Support will not be offered in here I am affraid, If you ask in the thread where you downloaded the files then I will help in there.

In the mean time check your system time and timezone as the TV Server corrects to your timezone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom