Sky2Star (1 Viewer)

raiuga02

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
I have a Tsunami media center with a NVTV card.
I instaled a MP RC02 (OK)
I instaled a card Sk2 Star and every thing was ok. I get the car and the chanel.
But when I run the MP and switch between chanels from NVTV and Sky MP Crash.
The same to radio.
Can somebody help me?
Thanks
Mario

keitaro

Portal Member
December 25, 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the file and it was full of NULLs. Not good for an XML file. I found an old thread (gentle.config) which had some 11-years-old XML. On the off-chance that this could fix my problem, I cut-and-pasted it into...
OK, so I took a deep dive in the logs myself (gotta start to learn sometime) and noticed an error about Gentle.config Opened the...
It never rains but it pours. All of a sudden MP1 refuses to connect to the TV service (which is on the same PC) and comes up with...
Replies
Views
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom