Skype plugin (2 Viewers)

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Can anyone help create the MCE skin for this Skype plugin?

Hi, can anyone help create the MCE skin for this Skype plugin that seems to be AWESOME?

Thanks for your help!

Ssubo

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
As I could read, Skype are releasing an API :

Skype Website said:
Introducing SkypeNet API

Wouldn’t it be cool if your friends using other IM applications could contact you on Skype? We want Skype to be the worlds largest open IM system on the planet! What if you could use Skype to communicate with a product reviewer on a Web site, to chat with other players in an online game using Skype? All of these things and a few more that we haven’t dreamed up yet will become possiblities with SkypeNet API, a new set of tools and services that programmers can use to take Skype into new places that you may have never dreamed of before.

SkypeNet API will enable developers to access our IM and Presence system and bring it into new applications without needing to have the full version of Skype running on the machine. Think of it as mini Skype that can bring Skype to new places and let you do things you couldn’t do before. Details on the SkypeNet API will be coming soon, but we want to start the fun now. Interested in getting on board with SkypeNet now and just can’t wait until we publish more?

This is pretty cool cause we won't need to install Skype on our computer anymore, skype could be fully integrated with MP.

daveyb

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
hi there, trying to get your skype plugin to work with mp version 1.2 but not having any luck. have followed your readme file, but nothing appears in the plugins folder in mp

Any ideas?

daveyb

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
ok read a previos [post and have now got it to work.

looks quality. ionly thing is that i can't seem to call a contact using my remote,have to use my mouse which is not great. Are there plans to sort this out soon?

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Any news about the MCE Skin for this Skpe Plugin?

Hi, how are you doing? Has there been any updates to this skin? Has anyone been able to create the MCE skin for this great plugin?

Thanks a lot!

Ssubo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom