skystar 1 (1 Viewer)

rolfey

Portal Pro
January 25, 2005
Hi

I just want to ask the question, it seems for quite some time people have been asking for support for the skystar 1 card, and it seems that the card is just not inportant enough for it to be implemented, I don't understand that as this card is a hardware capable card, and still today one of the best card around!!

why is it that this card is no longer regarded as a worth while project?
and before anyone asks me why don't you go and do it yourself then if it means so much to you. I am not a coder and wouldn't really know where to start.

but it seems such a shame not to include it.

you're thoughts.

Mike

Multi Media PC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2005
    Huissen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes indeed, i wan't to instal this card but doesn't get it to work properly.

Is there anybody who can give me a howto to watch DVB-S with this card.
    Because with the new Twinhan DVB-S BDA driver its working under Windows MCE. But under MP now way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I didn't get fat, at least, but a walk in the park is not an expression of something being easy anymore.
    That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I...
    It seems odd that most of the problems that people complain about are that we can't switch to MP2 because there's no plugins for...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
    I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
    I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
    Replies
    Views
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
    I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
    Replies
    Views
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    How are things going Jamie? Have you given up, or are you just busy?
    I have so many symptoms that I am wondering if I shouldn't just uninstall and wipe everything and start over. #4 below is the only...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom