[Feature Req] Sleep timer for ampdroid (1 Viewer)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As i watch tv over ampdroid before i sleep i would love a sleep timer, which will disconnect from mp after a given time. now i will wake up in the middle of the night and close it manually.

btw: is there any progress for new versions of ampdroid and mpextended/webmediaportal? i ask because the music area (albumartist view)

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I absolutely support this request! Would be really a great enhancement to have this feature in aMPdroid.
    And maybe for rooted devices (as I think root-function would be necessary for this) even a function to shutdown the device completely after the given time is up?

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sounds like a nice feature, to clarify you want to disconnect the permanent WifiRemote connection after a timeout? Or put the tablet/phone to sleep?

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would prefer if the tablet goes to sleep (or if possible shuts down/goes off completely) after a given time. This way the HTPC could go into standby after its timeout AND tablet is off/sleeps too when I fell asleep already.

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sounds like a nice feature, to clarify you want to disconnect the permanent WifiRemote connection after a timeout? Or put the tablet/phone to sleep?

i want ampdroid to disconnect after a given time, so the htpc can go to sleep..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom