ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    I use DRR on Win10 without problem, on Win7 with 24 refresh i have slow GUI in MP...

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Win10 better and faster ;)

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    After a week of testing, I can almost surely say that the problem is indeed fixed in Windows 8.1
    So I'm going to stick with this for the foreseeable future...

Hazza06

Portal Member
    February 14, 2019
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    interesting...i use DRR in MP + Win 7, though i must admit i haven't watch much content lately using DRR. Might explain why i seen it more rarely than OP...

i'll try some more testing using DRR, i usually switch between 50Hz p, for 25fps (dvb-t FTA ) content to 23.976 Hz for 23.976fps content, then back to 50Hz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Henric-a Could you post a screenshot of the dynamic refreshrate settings ? and what is your screen capable of showing in Hz ? Did you manually try all hz settings from withing windows? [right-click on desktop > display properties > ... ] Regards,
    Hi Henric-a Could you post a screenshot of the dynamic refreshrate settings ? and what is your screen capable of showing in Hz ...
    Hi everyone, since a couple of month i have the problem, that while playing TV shows the playback stutters. Not the audio but the...
    Replies
    Views
    I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch and keep u posted
    I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch...
    Hello Everyone, i've just replaced my old HTPC with a new Intel NUC 5i5RYH (see system specs in my profile both for old and new...
    Replies
    Views
    Welcome Andrew :) Just to be clear: the safest setup is actually to not use the MPAR for TV. I reckon' simply configuring your codec settings was probably the trick that solved your problem. Anyhow, glad to hear you're sorted. :)
    Welcome Andrew :) Just to be clear: the safest setup is actually to not use the MPAR for TV. I reckon' simply configuring your...
    I once used mediaportal some 6 to 7 years ago. Got it going to an acceptable level and used it for a few years. I cant remember...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom