Small Typos 4.7.1 (1 Viewer)

WalkmanAA

Portal Pro
January 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Amazing update zebons. On general tab in mesfilmssetup: Use 'Checked' Fied... should be Field I'm guessing. 2nd thing is that one of the tabs is named "Gtabber" instead of grabber. Obviously doesn't crash anything just thought you would want to know.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
In my MP, the logos config isnt being saved. When I click save and return to MF config, the original logos rules always are restored

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
In my MP, the logos config isnt being saved. When I click save and return to MF config, the original logos rules always are restored
:oops: There is a bug. Try with the dll joined (to be copied into C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows)

[EDIT] I submit a new mpi file v4.7.2 :
  • small typos corrected
  • logo management (mods not saved)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
The logos rules section still is working really bad. It duplicates rules, not saving correctly, reappearing previously deleted rules, etc

A suggestion about the new fanart feature: I think it should be added a option for ignore hierarchy when looking for pictures.
Example: I have Batman/batman begins as original title in a film. But windows XP doesnt accept / as part of a filename, so it is impossible to assign a fanart for that movie. It should look for "batman begins.jpg" and not for "batman/batman begins.jpg"

WalkmanAA

Portal Pro
January 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I also have a suggestion about fan art. Can you make fanart loading ignore colons in the movie name? I have several movies that include colons in the title. For example Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. Like z3us not being able to use / in a filename colons can't be used either. And if I name the fan art Ace Ventura Pet Detective.jpg it will not be recognized.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Im sorry, but I must say that this version has lots of bugs:

-Hierarchy: it was a feature really useful for me, using it with trilogys, etc.But now it only gives problems.One of them is the related to the / and fanart described above. Also, in the main MF screen, now the groups of films dont have any cover showed neither a name, so if you want to know what films contains, you have to enter and repeat till find the saga you wanted.
-Logo config: the new rules I create doesnt save, or save repeated and I cant delete them.
-I dont know the utility of some of the new options.A small text when the mouse cursor is over would be great.
-This bug isnt fixed: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-films-164/sorting-films-lenght-37236/

Thanks for your work and this great plugin

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006

-Hierarchy: it was a feature really useful for me, using it with trilogys, etc.But now it only gives problems.One of them is the related to the / and fanart described above. Also, in the main MF screen, now the groups of films dont have any cover showed neither a name, so if you want to know what films contains, you have to enter and repeat till find the saga you wanted.
What do you like to have here ? A hierarchy parent has no picture and description himself ! Must I put datas of the first item of a hierarchical folder ?
-Logo config: the new rules I create doesnt save, or save repeated and I cant delete them.
Please be more precise.
-I dont know the utility of some of the new options.A small text when the mouse cursor is over would be great.
Will be added
That bug is fixed. You have to use the 'Length_Num' field to sort by Length.
Thanks for your work and this great plugin
Thanks and sorry for the bugs. Thanks for your feedback.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain

Two images:

MyFilms 4.5: The first cover is showed, and you have a idea about what films are inside the group. Year and genre are of the last focused films (saving private Ryan). Would be better if appeared the common name of the group (example: saw/saw1, saw/saw2, saw/saw3, ... then saw would be written in the main screen as group title)

MyFilms 4.7.1: only a empty rectangle is showed and I have no idea about what is inside.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006

Two images:

MyFilms 4.5: The first cover is showed, and you have a idea about what films are inside the group. Year and genre are of the last focused films (saving private Ryan). Would be better if appeared the common name of the group (example: saw/saw1, saw/saw2, saw/saw3, ... then saw would be written in the main screen as group title)

MyFilms 4.7.1: only a empty rectangle is showed and I have no idea about what is inside.
which skin do you use ?

[EDIT] : can you try with that dll v4.7.3
corrected :
  • On hierachical level, thumb displayed is the thumb of the first item
  • Problem on iso files
  • tiptools added
  • hierachical level ignored for search purpose (picture, filename)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom