Smooth jumping in time, not possible when video is playing (1 Viewer)

IBRS

Portal Member
September 30, 2008
Smooth jumping in time, not possible when video is playing
By repeatedly(2-3 press per second) pressing UP button in remote, sometimes its stuck and loop on 5 frames and only then jump
Need to wait 1second between press UP button, to smooth jumping in time.
In version 1.1.3 the bug don't exist, you can repeatedly press UP button in remote and you have always smooth jumping in time

example: MediaPortal 1.2.1 lag and MediaPortal 1.1.3 smooth jumping in time

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just checked the logs, it does not contain a video play? Please run MP in Debug mode (1) and reproduce the issue. If MP crashes & you need to restart run the watchdog (Debug from Start Menu) again and use option 3 to zip up the logs.

IBRS

Portal Member
    September 30, 2008
    Just checked the logs, it does not contain a video play? Please run MP in Debug mode (1) and reproduce the issue. If MP crashes & you need to restart run the watchdog (Debug from Start Menu) again and use option 3 to zip up the logs.

I uploaded new logs and uploaded video example to youtube: MediaPortal 1.2.1 lag and MediaPortal 1.1.3 smooth jumping in time
    This happens when repeatedly(2-3 press per second) pressing UP button in remote
    Thanks

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I can only assume from the lack of comments that others do not see the same problem. I certainly don't.

Best wishes,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom