So how do you add Season DVDs? And also Shows that don't exist in TVDB? (1 Viewer)

luci5r

Portal Pro
May 30, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have two different scenarios I'm facing that the Import Wizard in the MPTV-Series plugin cannot resolve automatically.

One is, I have the 9 Seasons of X-Files on DVD's; each season contains 6 DVD's, so essentially I have 6 ISO's for each of the 9 Seasons of X-Files. I want to add these to my TV Shows. I understand that since these are DVD's and not individual episodes, MPTV Series will not be able to pick up Episode info --- however, I'd like to add these "Manually", but I can't figure out how. I want to be able to add the show "X-Files", then create 9 Seasons for it, and add the 6 ISO's as "Disc 1", "Disc 2" ... "Disc 6" and hopefully be able add manually information about each disc, like which episodes it contains.
Can I do this?

Second, is a bigger issue. I have the very famous King Turd's Beavis & Butthead Collection DVD's. These are 16 DVD's which contain every single Beavis & Butthead Episode Uncensored; including extras, specials, etc. Obviously, this set does not exist on TVDB. So essentially I have 16 ISO's that I want to add as "Disc 1", "Disc 2" .... "Disc 16" under TV Show "Beavis & Butthead" manually.
Is this possible?

Thanks!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

luci5r

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You should be able to use the MP-TVSeries configuration import wizard to manually map each episode on the DVD to the actual X-Files episode as listed from the returned values from TheTVdB. Keep in mind the following though:

The second question is easier, because you can manually add info as well:

Enjoy

Thanks!! I'll look at all these options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom