[SOFT] AtmoDuinoSync - a way to lip-sync your AtmoDuino (1 Viewer)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I'm just working it out, should be num leds x 3 x rate from PC so it will be something fuzzy rather than a cast iron rule. I've also found a way of storing in program memory instead of SRAM, so we should be able to get these numbers up with effort. More later.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Updated first post with some calculations. If performance allows storing in flash memory then I'll do that so that Uno users can have all the delay they like.

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can i use this with Arduino UNO? Is there anything what i must change?

Because if i Start atmowin there are only some LEDs in in the middle on thats all.

Last edited:

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England

Because if i Start atmowin there are only some LEDs in in the middle on thats all.

Hi there, yes it works with an Uno. You can achieve up to about 150ms with 50 LEDs, but less with more LEDs. Have you configured AtmoWin, as in, does your setup work fine with the normal AtmoDuino script?

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi there, yes it works with an Uno. You can achieve up to about 150ms with 50 LEDs, but less with more LEDs. Have you configured AtmoWin, as in, does your setup work fine with the normal AtmoDuino script?

Yes thats right. it works well with the script "AtmoDuino_4_Arduino_v1" well.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Sorry to hear that, can you post me your modded AtmoDuinoSync2 and how many LEDs? I can probably test it manually this week.

It shouldn't result in a small number of LEDs changing unless you have the wrong config. The QueueLibrary should mean that you will get complete sets or no set at all.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    The only thing I can see is the addLeds call still has the speed identifier I use, perhaps remove that (<WS2801, 11, 13, RGB> instead) so it uses the default WS2801 call?

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    UPDATE: Since both AtmoWin and AmbiBox have decent 'delay' functionality, I will not be updating this code anymore, as I have stopped using it myself.

The code is free to be used or abused if it is any use to someone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom