[Solved] AutoUpdate not running with SquidProxy (1 Viewer)

2102Michael

Portal Member
December 17, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi,

for some reason a few days ago live tv, video play and online videos did not wok anymore de to decoder poblems. I did not change anything o to that day, this pc is dedicated to mediaportal only.

After upgrading to 1.3 tv an video player are working but not online videos - in youtube i always get "url not found".

Attached please find my log files. Hope yo can provide me a solution.

Thanks in advance!
Michael

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am guessing you do not have AutoUpdate for Onlinevideos enabled. It will download updates to the sites which are needed when the websites changed, as YouTube did after OV 1.3 was released. Enable it in OV Config.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do all sites not work? Do all videos in Youtube not work or specific ones? Can you attach logfiles again?

2102Michael

Portal Member
    December 17, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    None of the YouTube videos works. While generatiing the log I tried to open a YouTube video in "Top Rated" and then a video in miwulatv which I did view a few weeks ago.

for example WDR, ZDF, Nasa TV SAT1 work but e.g. RTL and VOX do not work. This is not a problem for me, but I would be very happy if you could bring YouTube channels back to my tv :)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The AutoUpdate did not run and gave an exception. No idea why though. You can try to manually update a site in the sitemanager (left hidden menu in default skin and button that reads manage sites) and see if that works.

2102Michael

Portal Member
    December 17, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Tried this and receieved no error.

Just to be sure we are talking about the same, her is what I did: Open Mediaportal- go to Online Videos, get to lhe menu on the left, select "Sites verwalten" = Manage Sitest, open the menu on the left again and do "Automatische Aktualisieren" = Auto Update.

Is this a network/internet/firewall issue or a decoder problem?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The AutoUpdate should run a short moment and tell you that some sites and dlls were downloaded. You can check the log for errors.
    It could be a firewall or UAC issue.

ma3os

Portal Member
    January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Same problem was here.

Couple days ago tried to play videos from YouTube and got same error - url not found.

The difference I have is when I choose OnlineVideos from Mediaportal menu, it asks me for AutoUpdate. But it did not work.

Today I downloaded and installed newer version of OnlineVideos. Then open Mediaportal -> OnlineVideos -> it asks for AutoUpdate. After AutoUpdate it works again.

2102Michael

Portal Member
    December 17, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I did a Windows 7 system reset because I got the impression that there is something wrong with decoders and/or an update that ATI did for my graphics driver.

Now things are a bit different, in the Online Vidoes settings dialog, when I hit "Test" not all decoders show a video. So I open Online Videos in MediaPortal again and atteched the logs.

Probably this brings up another suggestion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom