[SOLVED] Change Home Screen Skin ? (2 Viewers)

wormhole2k

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I am using MP 1.1.0 with the Blue Wide Skin, and I have enabled the search plugin and youtube plugin.
I have also disabled the weather plugin which default is enabled.

Is it possible at any change to get the Search and Youtube plugin at this homescreen, and also removing the weather plugin ?
Or is the skin "hardcoded" ?

Also the weather options does not disappear when it is disabled, it is still possible to select it, but it just goes back to the home screen (When using the home screen that is).

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Re: Change Home Screen Skin ?

Is this the home screen or Basic Home?

Basic home is dependant on the skin I believe. Standard home however is controlled by the configuration app.

Mediaportal Configuration -> Plugins -> select the plugin and click "In Home" to have it in the main list or "In Plugins" to have it there.

wormhole2k

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I want the Basic Homescreen, to include youtube plugin and the search plugin.
    It works fine from the Standard Homescreen, but it does not looks half as good as the basic homescreen unfortunately.

funkstar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2005
    Home
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland

I believe that is hard coded, that is why many third party skins come with an editor that allows you to add items to Home Basic. I don't think there is an editor for Blue Wide.

Have you looked at any of the other skins? My personal favourite is Maya, very clean and grown up.

wormhole2k

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I believe that is hard coded, that is why many third party skins come with an editor that allows you to add items to Home Basic. I don't think there is an editor for Blue Wide.

Have you looked at any of the other skins? My personal favourite is Maya, very clean and grown up.

That Maya skin, looks great. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom