[solved] DVB EPG not working after changing to MP 1.11.0 (1 Viewer)

aalemann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

so today I updated from MP 1.8.0 to MP 1.11.0. I did a complete remove of MP 1.8.0 and the MySQL - stuff and after that a complete new installation of MP 1.11.0. Unfortunately, the DVD EPG grabber is not working.

My settings can be seen from the screenshot in the attachment, in addition, I set to only get EPG info from my grouped channels in German language.

Have I forgotten anything fundamental?

Thanks.

Attachments

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Have I forgotten anything fundamental?
    The screenshot is insufficient to answer your question.
    Additional screenshots are required:
    1. Tuner settings, showing whether TV Server is allowed to use your tuners for EPG grabbing?
    2. TV EPG grabber settings, showing which channels are ticked/unticked.
    Note: since you've only enabled the timeshifting/recording EPG grabber, you have to view live TV or schedule a recording if you want the EPG to be updated.

aalemann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for the fast answer!

I have attached to this post screenshots of the settinsg you asked for (sorry for posting incomplete settings) and also a log-file.

Referring to your note: I cannot schedule a recording as I have no EPG-data but I watched live-TV for about 7 min on one channel (where DVB-EPG was working with my previous MP-install).

Attachments

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    It looks like the timeshifting EPG grabber is disabled. The screenshot shows that you want it to be enabled... but you have to restart the TV service for changes to that setting to be applied.

aalemann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Germany Germany
    ok, now it's working. I disabled the DVB-IP and the RadioWebStream servers, see the attached screenshot. I know that this triggers a TV-Server restart but I don't need these servers anyway, so I guess you were right in pointing me to a TV-Server restart. Thanks :)

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Stephen O'Kane [SOLVED] TV Stream stuttering - both Video and Audio Watch / Listen Media 14
    cladinshadows85 timeshift error <solved> General 2
    F [Solved] Movies View with Thumbnail Layou General Support 4
    squidina [solved] - MediaPortal 1.22 won't start even with new install General Support 4
    J [solved] Lag on client-only PCs General 0
    joecrow [solved] (Solved) Win 10 1809 Woes General Support 4
    L [solved] MovPicNFO mit NAS? Video & DVD 1
    joecrow (Solved) EPG wrong General Support 18
    D [SOLVED] Radio issue in MediaPortal 1.20 Pre-Release 1.20 Pre Release 47
    M 1.25.0 Tv Server Configuration Italian Dvb-t2 test channel preview error Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 7
    R Suggestions for reliable PCIe DVB-S2 tuner MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    Golf4 DVB-IP über Fritzbox - m3u-Senderliste Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 43
    M TV Server can't tune to some DVB-S multiplexes while other software can General 0
    C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
    framug No color in TVGuide when XMLTV without DVB EPG MediaPortal 1 Talk 59
    T [solved] Any idea where Channel 107 (DVB-T2) BBC News HD (and others!) have gone??? Installation, configuration support 12
    framug [EPG] Some problems with DVB EPG Improvement Suggestions 49
    bta489 [solved] DVB-T2 Recordings: Sometimes no Audio after muxing with mkvmerge Tools and other software 2
    badboyxx TV card is listed as unknown in TV-server config General 4
    bribbon [Pending] Switzerland: DVB-T switch-off on 03 June 2019 Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    bribbon [Pending] DVB-C Tuning Parameters: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [NID 43020] v.7.xml Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    J DVB-S2 card fails to tune? Subchannel count increasing Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
    D Cannot get a fully populated UK Freesat EPG (DVB-S) General 14
    hanfmaster Dvb-s2 zu android ipad Einsteigerforum 0
    C DVB-C Empfänger Hauppauge Win TV dual wird in Media Portal nicht aktiviert TV / Streaming 1