[Solved] Harmony remote + iMon problems after upgrade to 1.3.0RC (1 Viewer)

malte71

Portal Pro
April 20, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

After upgrading to 1.3.0RC I have severe problems with my Harmony remote (via iMon, configured as MCE). This always worked fine wit MePo 1.2.3. Now most buttons are ignored by MePo, only some basics are working (OK button, arrows).

Other applications (like Total Media Theatre still working normal with the remote so I suppose it's not an iMon issue).

Note: I upgraded 1.2.3 to 1.3.0RC, then did a complete setting export with BackupSettings, then did a fresh install of 1.3.0RC and imported my settings. When doing this I got a warning by BackupSettings "input device settings not found". However the MePo input device folder seems to be there and okay...

At the moment I am not sure where to look for a solution? Could be an issue with my configuration, could be a MePo bug, could be a problem with BackupSettings...

Is anybody else experiencing such problems? Has anybody the configuration harmony + iMon running and working with 1.3.0RC?

Best regards,
malte71

Last edited:

malte71

Portal Pro
April 20, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I have now solved the problem myelf.

I did another fresh install of 1.3.0RC and imported all settings (with BackupSettings) except the input device mappings. After that, the remote worked fine again.

Best regards,
malte71

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom