[Solved] IMDB trailers not working any more and some youtube vids not working (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It seems the JSON parsing fails for some movies. So we need to figure it out and update the site. If you have coding knowledge you can help ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have updated IMDB, it should work much better now. Let you AutoUpdater pick it up or manually update.

scotstrength

Portal Member
    February 5, 2008
    Prague
    Hi Offbyone,
    Sorry for the late response but thanks for having a go at this. Unfortunately i don't have any coding knowledge as it would be great to help out with this project and share the workload and much kuddos to you for volunteering(y) .
    I haven't had a change to check the fix yet but will go over it tomorrow and report back.

scotstrength

Portal Member
    February 5, 2008
    Prague
    Just to let you know it is much better now at picking up the trailers. Performed a clean reinstall and update and it was able to pick up many of the trailers that it couldn't before so many thanks.
    I noticed on the IMBD website that many of the movies over 3 or 4 years old no longer have trailers available (i am pretty sure they used to) so i guess we are stuck with what ever they choose to list in the future.
    Thanks again for your hep Offbyone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom