[Solved] Latest CVS's: Can't switch channels on external STB (1 Viewer)

GoldenEye

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Country flag
    Area: My TV
    MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-20)
    MediaPortal Skin: mce1280x720
    Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
    .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
    DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
    Audio Codec: NVIDIA Audio Decoder
    Video Codec: NVIDIA Video Decoder
    CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
    Memory: 1 GB
    Motherboard: A8V Deluxe (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)
    TV Card Model: Hauppauge PVR 350
    TV Card Type: Hardware
    TV Card Driver: 1 1.18.021.22301(WHQL)
    Video Card Model: Radeon 9700 Pro (128 MB)
    Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.1
    Video Card Resolution: 1280x720
    Video Render Type: VMR9
    Audio Card Model: Bluetooth-Audio
    Audio Card Driver: ???
    Synopsis::

I cannot change channels on my external settop box anymore. USBUIRT does not seem to send an IR command to the box.

G.

GoldenEye

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Country flag
    jefbur said:
    I noticed this too, but for me its only happening when in TimeShift mode.
    I can confirm this. It works correctly when turning off timeshifting.

G.

gfiveash

Portal Member
    March 12, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    This problem still exists on todays CVS 02-21, I have noticed that if I try to change channels with timeshifting on nothing happens as per previous posts but if I then turn off timeshifting it will then change the channel to the channel I tried to change to before timeshifting was switched off.

Very strange!

Greg

wewe

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2005
    Herxheim
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    okay, the problem is gone with yesterdays CVS (see Frodo's entry in changelog from 28.2 20:47)

Good! I am happy.

But now the NVidia dceoder (which gives me the best quality) is is not more working. :cry:

thanks+regards
    WeWe

GoldenEye

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Country flag
    Problem is solved now. Thx Frodo

G.

PS: Work on my MediaCenter even with Nvidia Codecs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would need to dig into the registry, but eventually found out that GraphStudio can in principle also change the merit of decoders. As a first step I attempted to alter the Microsoft DTV-DVD A/V Decoders, but...
    Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would...
    MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 2 Summer '15 Update 1 Release Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel i3-2105...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
    Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description I've just added a CAM to my Technotrend c-1501 on a well-working system (w10, asus...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that MP was using. In other words, it might have shown MP Audio Renderer when you first loaded configuration... but that doesn't mean MP was using the MP Audio Renderer before that time. Only logs could have...
    Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that...
    Hi there Powering on my HTPC and starting to watch live tv on whatever channel I choose works fine. I get video and audio as...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To view/configure, click the screwdriver/spanner button next to the codec selection (as usual with LAV and any other codec). MP also has a deinterlacing setting for TV...
    Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To...
    Couldn't figure out my old account so made a new one; Got probably 2, maybe even 3 issues of which all are reproducible time after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom