[SOLVED] Mediaportal Freezing 1 month after installation (1 Viewer)

J-J

Portal Member
September 6, 2010
Antwerp
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Last month I formatted my PC and reinstalled MP v1.2.0 (alpha).
I backed up my "c:\ProgramData\TeamMediaportal"-folder to use it again, so I didn't have to do a whole new scan of my HDD's. (7 HDD's, +/- 5GB of movies/tv shows).
Now, after one month when opening MP it just freezed for more than 30 seconds, and when 'unfreezed' it only showed my 3 last added tv episodes. (selected view = latest)
When going in movies section it just wouldn't open it any more.
I used this method before for backing up MP, and never had problems. I already added the latest version of MediaInfo.dll (MediaInfo - Browse /binary/mediainfo/0.7.43 at SourceForge.net) to the install directory, but with no advance.

I have only SteamedMP (latest version) and SubCentral installed together with MP.
I tried MP v1.1.3, but also without any luck.

When going into MP Configuration, everything seems right, so I'm really out of idea's.

If anyone had the same problem and found a solution, I would much appreciate it if you could help me.

EDIT:

Log-files added

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: Mediaportal Freezing after 1 month

6be21cc66e54c339d1f86a19d4e2a678.png

How to gather log files
    How to show System Specs
    How to start support/bug thread

--- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE ---
    Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

I have only SteamedMP (latest version) and SubCentral installed together with MP.
    I tried MP v1.1.3, but also without any luck.

Hi

are u sure your not using the MP-TVSeries plugin which came with StreamedMP installer?

If you are, i would suggest starting here FAQ - mptvseries - Frequently Asked Questions. - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting and attaching your log files.

theres also a dedicated MP-TVSeries forum here My TVSeries - MediaPortal Forum

J-J

Portal Member
    September 6, 2010
    Antwerp
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

I'm not so familiar with logs etc.. So for me it's quiet impossible to see where the problem is situated.

6be21cc66e54c339d1f86a19d4e2a678.png

How to gather log files
    How to show System Specs
    How to start support/bug thread

--- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE ---
    Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case

Sorry for that, I updated the post with log-files. Specs were already in my profile.

Hi

are u sure your not using the MP-TVSeries plugin which came with StreamedMP installer?

If you are, i would suggest starting here FAQ - mptvseries - Frequently Asked Questions. - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting and attaching your log files.

theres also a dedicated MP-TVSeries forum here My TVSeries - MediaPortal Forum

Yes MP-TVSeries and MovingPictures are installed by StreamedMP.
    I went already to the sub forums bud didn't find my answer. That's why I posted it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom