(SOLVED): OnMessage exception:System.IO.FileNotFoundException (1 Viewer)

sincze

Portal Pro
September 18, 2011
Hi

Strange behaviour.
Just installed sick beard and reorganised my media directory.

However If i want to play The Big Bang Theory.... my MP freezes showing me a progress bar that keeps on going and going.... It wont's show me the directory structure. Error.log shows me the following message.

On my other MP machines (2) no problem at all with this directory.

I tried switching off 'remember last directory' , 'watched shows' etc. No luck.
Searched the web... no solution found.

Who knows this answer?
It's MP 1.2.3

2012-07-17 21:37:30.999841 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file '\\DISKSTATION\video\DS_HD\The Big Bang Theory\-Archive\The Big Bang Theory S02e07 The Panty Pi_ata Polarization.mkv'.
File name: '\\DISKSTATION\video\DS_HD\The Big Bang Theory\-Archive\The Big Bang Theory S02e07 The Panty Pi_ata Polarization.mkv'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.GetAttributes(String path)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.SelectDVDHandler.GetFolderVideoFile(String path)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.SelectDVDHandler.SetIMDBThumbs(IList items, Boolean markWatchedFiles, Boolean eachMovieHasDedicatedFolder)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.LoadDirectory(String newFolderName, Boolean useCache, HashSet`1 watchedFiles)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.LoadDirectory(String newFolderName)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.OnClick(Int32 iItem)
at WindowPlugins.WindowPluginBase.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoBaseWindow.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)[DOUBLEPOST=1342554922][/DOUBLEPOST]So I figured it out.
Seemed to be the specific file was corrupted.
Logged in to my Synology diskstation with WinSCP.
Removed the file as Windows said the file wasn't there, although still visible.
And voila instant directory in Mediaportal '-)
Everything is working again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom