SOLVED: Please help with IRSS MCE mapping function... (1 Viewer)

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Hi,

Since I moved from iMon to MCE remote I basically have a perfectly working remote after two years of suffering that iMon caused me. Anyway, I have mapped the keys perfectly as I like them, have one question, I'm not sure how to do this, and I'm very short on time as well.

What function and on which condition should I map to return to full screen live TV or video from any other part of MP.

I would like to map Play button for this. For example, if I click Back in full screen liveTV, I can not go back to full screen, only by selecting the same channel again in EPG or if I enter the TV menu and then select the small TV window.

The same with My TV Series or Moving Pictures.

So Play would mean Play when a video or liveTV or music is running, but return to full screen in any other situation.

I hope I was clear:) Thanks for your help!

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Usually the red button (of the Teletext Buttons) is already mapped to this Action.

You are correct! Indeed it is, I have just ried the red button and it works perfectly, out of the box! What it does is the function swithces between full screen playback (live TV or any other video) to the previous screen, and by pressing it again, it switches back to the full screen video. Very useful!

Many thanks for all your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom